24 replies to this topic

#1 theevilwriter

theevilwriter

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

...after two seasons we still have no idea where Nathan lives?

We've seen where Audrey lives, where Duke lives, where Vince and Dave live, where Jess Minion lived before she left, and even where the Rev and Eleanor Carr lived before they died.

Does he have an apartment? A cabin in the woods? A house? Did he and the chief live together in Nathan's childhood home, and if so does he still live there now? Does he haunt the basement of the station, never ever getting to leave work behind at night? Who knows.

I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. Am I alone on this?

#2 SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

That's a great point! :)

Maybe he just sleeps at the police station? :P

#3 Yellowred

Yellowred

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hahahahahaha, thanks for making my evening such a delight - LOL

I don't think Nathan lived with his father, I mean they would have tried to kill each other, so, I'm assuming he lives alone somewhere in Haven or maybe moved into his father's place after his death.

I never thought about it tho, but that is quite interesting. Yeap, Audrey, Duke and the rest we know where they live but not Nathan - LOL

#4 Brookem04

Brookem04

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Yes, it does bother me. The only thing I remember about where he lives is in season one where he talks about his refrigerator.

#5 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

Maybe the refrigerator took over his apartment and doesn't let him in anymore. I can see him not wanting to talk about that.

#6 theevilwriter

theevilwriter

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

Maybe the refrigerator took over his apartment and doesn't let him in anymore. I can see him not wanting to talk about that.

:lol:

For no good reason this reminds me of one of the funniest scenes in a book that I've ever read, given that it involves a refrigerator, in Jennifer Government by Max Barry. It's about handcuffs and a mini-fridge, and I'll leave it at that in case anyone wants to read the book.

Haven writer Sam Ernst's been asking for what people want to see in season 3 here. I asked for an explaination of where Nathan lives. Maybe if more people tweet the same question... his twitter page https://twitter.com/#!/havensam

#7 Oddtym

Oddtym

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

I thought Nathan lived with his father. I don't know why, but that's the impression I have.

What bothers me, somewhat, is falling asleep watching "Haven" and waking up with a crush on Eric Balfour. :blush:

#8 flame821

flame821

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'm with Oddtym. For some reason I've always just assumed that Nathan lived with the Chief...and they probably avoided each other as much as possible. Are there any hints in the banter between them in the first two seasons to give us a clue if they lived together or not?
A Scholar's ink lasts longer than a Martyr's blood.

#9 theevilwriter

theevilwriter

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

I'm with Oddtym. For some reason I've always just assumed that Nathan lived with the Chief...and they probably avoided each other as much as possible. Are there any hints in the banter between them in the first two seasons to give us a clue if they lived together or not?

I honestly don't think there were any clues, but that was my impression too.

#10 thelostmom

thelostmom

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

We've seen where Audrey lives, where Duke lives, where Vince and Dave live, where Jess Minion lived before she left, and even where the Rev and Eleanor Carr lived before they died.

Does he have an apartment? A cabin in the woods? A house? Did he and the chief live together in Nathan's childhood home, and if so does he still live there now? Does he haunt the basement of the station, never ever getting to leave work behind at night? Who knows.

I think it's another of those questions that only we the 'watchers' (lol) are supposed to wonder about. It has to play into his 'trouble' in some way.

#11 Rowanofaltair

Rowanofaltair

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 476 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

lol it never occurred to me until you mentioned it, now you have me thinking! Posted Image
''If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.''- The Dalai Lama

Posted Image

#12 Oddtym

Oddtym

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'm pleased to report I haven't awaken with a crush on Eric Balfour since the holidays.
I smile.

#13 nypdretired

nypdretired

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Maybe he doesn't really live anywhere. Maybe he doesn't realy exist? Just like Audrey keeps showing up only during the times of trouble as someone else.

I'm not always right but I am never wrong.

The above posts are my opinions.

#14 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

I can honestly say that the above has certinly cleared up any questions I might have had. Now to make sense of it all. :blink: :blink:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#15 Brookem04

Brookem04

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Maybe we'll find the answer next season. It has to come up when Audrey and Nathan are talking since they are into each other. I sometimes wondered if Nathan is the type of person who lives out in the woods, but I don't know him well enough.

#16 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Good point. Guess we'll have to wait and see :unsure: .
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#17 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

.. Now that you Brought this up...
It's bothering ME Too!............................ Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 DoubleB

DoubleB

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

I recently read an interview with Lucas Bryant, and even He wants to know where Nathan lives and see more of his home life not just the Police Station. If the actor wants to know where his character lives, then maybe the writers will finally show us. As for me, I thought he lived with The Chief and they just stayed out of each other's way. And, He kept the house after the Chief died. I don't know just the impression I got.

#19 Seanl

Seanl

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

Actually, we have seen where Nathan lives probably more than any other character since he lives in his truck ;-)

#20 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

Actually, we have seen where Nathan lives probably more than any other character since he lives in his truck ;-)

..Posted Image You're RIGHT!

.. come to think of it..

Now i know why i saw a Door Bell on his.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users