• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ShiroNoNami

ShiroNoNami

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

I wonder if the loophole of "if a stranger suicides with less rsp and there's been no contact that the move is legal?" Cause I see it as finding a loophole in the pushing rules or at least a flip flop.

Someone could know someone in town, never write to each other in game... or even use their local library to "PUSH" another player and it would be legal, now.

I know they've said that the 'attacks must be for profit' thing, but recent rulings in sfc have turned in the other direction.

Is that legal in SDE? does syfy have others as Game Masters or is it done the BFG way? Anyone know?

#2 NotASockPuppet

NotASockPuppet

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Nami relax. These posts are much better suited to the SDE forum. There you can better frame your displeasure at an admin's decision as a question and act all indignant when people either ignore you or see what you're really doing.
I'm Batman.

SDE Facts:
1) Ylvnv is super butthurt because he wanted an item that is available for purchase in the game removed. He was told that would not happen. He launched his crusade against BFG and their games.
2) Ylvnv's "data" comes from the leader boards in game. As far as any of us are aware, leader boards are pretty much good at being leader boards and not marketing material. These numbers are suspect though not nearly as much as his motives.
3) Ylvnv will have a private conversation with you and when he gets butthurt again, he'll respond and ban you from the conversation. He loves discussion and knowing the reason why to everything so it's understandable why he won't provide this in return Posted Image.

#3 ShiroNoNami

ShiroNoNami

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

You're kinda weird and combative....   You said, "relax."  I'm not in need of relaxing.  I'm fully relaxed.  

On Topic:   I guess no one knows the answer to my question.

#4 NotASockPuppet

NotASockPuppet

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hi Pot, I'm Kettle.

On Topic: The answer is that all allegations of cheating will be handled on a case by case basic by support as they posted. No need to worry about the sky falling just yet.
I'm Batman.

SDE Facts:
1) Ylvnv is super butthurt because he wanted an item that is available for purchase in the game removed. He was told that would not happen. He launched his crusade against BFG and their games.
2) Ylvnv's "data" comes from the leader boards in game. As far as any of us are aware, leader boards are pretty much good at being leader boards and not marketing material. These numbers are suspect though not nearly as much as his motives.
3) Ylvnv will have a private conversation with you and when he gets butthurt again, he'll respond and ban you from the conversation. He loves discussion and knowing the reason why to everything so it's understandable why he won't provide this in return Posted Image.

#5 ShiroNoNami

ShiroNoNami

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

It's just a question. A general question for those who play.  

Nice attempt at trolling, however  I'm not going to fight with you.

#6 NotASockPuppet

NotASockPuppet

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

It's just a question. A general question for those who play.

Nice attempt at trolling, however I'm not going to fight with you.

Actually by posting in an inappropriate place with the motive to spread your discontent, I believe "yous trollin'." Seriously though, I already pointed out that you are obviously

frame[ing] your displeasure at an admin's decision as a question and act[ing] all indignant when people either ignore you or see what you're really doing.

I'm Batman.

SDE Facts:

#7 ShiroNoNami

ShiroNoNami

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

Actually by posting in an inappropriate place with the motive to spread your discontent, I believe "yous trollin'." Seriously though, I already pointed out that you are obviously
[/left][/size][/font][/color]

It is a SyFy game.  I am discussing a SyFy game.  

You are making yourself look silly by attaching a make-believe motive to my post.

There is nothing harmful about knowing the answer.

#8 NotASockPuppet

NotASockPuppet

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

*Sigh*
Look Nami, your loophole is simply admins investigating and evaluating each potential violation of the rules on a case by case basis, so yes it's in SDE. It's in all games.

I'm Batman.

SDE Facts:

#9 ShiroNoNami

ShiroNoNami

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:25 PM

Agree to Disagree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users