3 replies to this topic

#1 scifriday

scifriday

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 579 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

US watchers will have to wait until season 2, but Genelle Williams guest stars. I think that is the first time I have ever seen her outside of Warehouse 13. And, btw, she looks pretty hot with straight hair.

#2 easygordon

easygordon

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

Not sure why I didn't recognize her, might have been the hair do. I was sure I knew her from something, just couldn't pin it down while watching.

Posted Image
Reviews of SF, Fantasy & Horror books, movies, TV, comics at templetongate.net

#3 C2DMAx

C2DMAx

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

US watchers will have to wait until season 2, but Genelle Williams guest stars. I think that is the first time I have ever seen her outside of Warehouse 13. And, btw, she looks pretty hot with straight hair.

On yesterday Sundays episode, cuz I missed it haven't got around to watch the recording yet.

WE WON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY CRIMINAL THREATS.

#4 MOSTCAPABLEONE

MOSTCAPABLEONE

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

She is gorgeous period! Regardless of straight or curly hair. Btw, if you guys outside the US happen to come across her telephone number... :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users