87 replies to this topic

#61 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

OK, we all know by now that GRANT IS/HAS LEFT GH.!!! Manag. saying he'll make :guest apperances" off and on, what the hell does thhat mean?It is NOT our business why he left, though speculating is fun :blink: It isn't our business aand I'd just as soon move on and "stop beating a dead horse", no pun intended.To say it was related to "STRESS" was about as vague as it could be whether or not he thought it might or might not cause confusion. Let's just DROP IT and try to deal with the "shows" that are going on under the GH title.Not that it didn't need help with Grant was there, it d**n sure needs more than before. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#62 mikegiar1

mikegiar1

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

if we think about it there is alot of stress doing what they do and having families as well. to me it always seemed like Grant was second at time 3rd fiddle. it isn't easy to work with someone and hang with them after work hrs and work till morning with them and travel. be in business with them. something has to break. i'm sure it has been said "i see you more than i see my wife and kids".

there is one more thing i forgot to mention. didn't Jason and Grant buy an old resort or something, maybe he is taking over that. someone needs to watch wants going on. maybe he took to many ghost home with him.

does anyone remember when Grant was told if he is going to be partners he has to start paying for equipment? i'm sure hew will still get his paycheck from SYFY from royalties. i could thin of others that should leave but it's not my show. have a great life no matter where it takes you.

#63 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

if we think about it there is alot of stress doing what they do and having families as well. to me it always seemed like Grant was second at time 3rd fiddle. it isn't easy to work with someone and hang with them after work hrs and work till morning with them and travel. be in business with them. something has to break. i sure it has been said "i see you more than i see my wife and kids".

does anyone remember when Grant was told if he is going to be partners he has to start paying for equipment? i'm sure hew will still get his paycheck from SYFY from royalties. i could thin of others that should leave but it's not my show. have a great life no matter where it takes you.

Like this Post, and thoughts Mike...

Good points.

#64 Gemaria

Gemaria

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

It is sad to see him go...he was a great Ghost Hunter and will always be rembered.

#65 darlenesharon

darlenesharon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

I was an avid watcher of Ghost Hunters and Grant was by far the most sincere. I was upset that they didn't give a reason. I am just going to stop watching.

I would like to know why as well. Watching them week after week you feel like you know them. We know he has daughters and a wife. I hope it does not have anything to do with them. Stress is to vague. I would like to know more.

#66 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

They should bring Kris Williams back, GHI has plenty of talent to get ny without Kris. She fits in better with GH and her and Amy Bruni make a perfect team. they are best friends and they work great w.each other. As far as Grant leaving, it makes me very sad, i have grown attached to him as a person and an investigator. It's not going to be right seeing Jay w/out Grant in the future. It will be like watching Doctor Who without the Doctor. This is the 1st episode of GH that actually made me cry, i was fighting it until i seen the tears pouring from Steve's eyes then they showed Amy then Brit crying, and thats when i got pretty teared up. There has never been, and never will be another team member like Grant Wilson. This was an historical announcement, as one of the 2 co-founders of GH tells us he is leaving the team, and the show. But i know the team as well as a person can just watching the show and watching online interviews, whatever i can find online about any of the GH, GHI, GHA teams as i can. I know the team will eventually overcome the loss as much as they can, but the pain and sadness of Grant leaving will always be in the back of everyone's (fans included) minds. The show will never be the same. As i start to tear up again i must sign off, i have watched the team from show #1 and im not dealing well with losing Grant. YOU WILL BE VERY MISSED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN, I'M SURE I SPEAK FOR MOST OF GHOST HUNTERS FANDOM WHEN I SAY, WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH ''G''! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO T.A.PS. AND GHI AND GHA. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE PARANORMAL FIELD ARE IMMEASURABLE. YOURSELF AND JAY PUT TOGETHER THE BEST GHOST HUNTING GROUP KNOWN TO MAN AND DID YOUR THING. YOU PERFECTED THE TOOLS AND THE METHODS, AND NOT TO MENTION PIONEERED A LOT OF TOOLS AND METHODS THAT ARE USED ALL AROUND THE WORLD NOW. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF, I HOPE WE GET SOME GUEST APPEARANCES FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME W/YOUR FAMILY AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS, I HATE GOOD BYE'S SO ILL CLOSE WITH SO LONG MY FRIEND, TILL WE MEET AGAIN.....

Gonna bump this because i agree with it.

The Show should continue.. and do a 'Change Up' with the Production Staff..

Those who can stand up to the
Suits!

#67 darlenesharon

darlenesharon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

I did notice in the last two weeks Grant was not wearing a wedding ring which makes very sad. Not to speculate but I am hoping he just forgot to put it on. If there is a problem hoping the time away will mend this. If this is not the reason then good. Maybe he just needs a rest. I also noticed his tweets have stopped too. Very sad

Oh I hope that is not true. I know he has daughters. I really like them using Mattie the dog. I can't get over so many people saying they are not going to watch after he Grant leaves. What? It really will not change the show that much. We have watched people come and go season after season. I am a fan and will still watch. Hopefully Grant will return.

#68 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Oh I hope that is not true. I know he has daughters. I really like them using Mattie the dog. I can't get over so many people saying they are not going to watch after he Grant leaves. What? It really will not change the show that much. We have watched people come and go season after season. I am a fan and will still watch. Hopefully Grant will return.

I believe.. Maddie is Jason's Family dog... She will be on again, i am sure.
>:D<

#69 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Grant has sons not daughters. He is leaving to go to school for graphic art and to continue with his music. Mattie is Jason's dog and I guess that will be up to him if she comes back on any future shows.

#70 LugoMan

LugoMan

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

One question I have, one which I cannot shake... will Grant's departure be the end of the fist-bump?
I believe Steve is terrified of fist-bumps.

Convictions are the more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh, and my original sign up date is Oct 2004... it seems to matter to some people, so there it is.

#71 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

He may be.
He once said the only thing he is not afraid of is needles.
Therefore... your fears may be real... no more fist bumps!

native2.gif

#72 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

He may be.
He once said the only thing he is not afraid of is needles.
Therefore... your fears may be real... no more fist bumps!

The new tag at the ending is going to be the familiar "On to the next" as J&S walk into a tattoo parlor to get a new hash mark inked onto their arm signifying the completion of another investigation.

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#73 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

:lol:
I have no idea why I pictured them getting a tic tac toe game inked for that...

native2.gif

#74 LugoMan

LugoMan

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Rumour has it... Steve has been practicing his fist bump with Sassy Lashes.
Posted Image

Convictions are the more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh, and my original sign up date is Oct 2004... it seems to matter to some people, so there it is.

#75 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Could it perhaps also be that maybe Grant is tired of the show, its direction, or possibly the same old schticks that are employed season after season?

#76 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Could it perhaps also be that maybe Grant is tired of the show, its direction, or possibly the same old schticks that are employed season after season?

That could be part of it. The funny thing is that they could have not said anything about him leaving, added clips of him in from other darklit scenes from past episodes and no one would have noticed. Add a clip of him in a dark, non-descript room saying "Did you hear that?" and cut back to Jason (investigating alone) in a dark, non-descript room seeming to reply "Yeah, did you hear that, too?"

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#77 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

That could be part of it. The funny thing is that they could have not said anything about him leaving, added clips of him in from other darklit scenes from past episodes and no one would have noticed. Add a clip of him in a dark, non-descript room saying "Did you hear that?" and cut back to Jason (investigating alone) in a dark, non-descript room seeming to reply "Yeah, did you hear that, too?"

Now THAT's Just Sad!

( cracked me up)
....... But that's just Sad

#78 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

I would like to know why as well. Watching them week after week you feel like you know them. We know he has daughters and a wife. I hope it does not have anything to do with them. Stress is to vague. I would like to know more.

He has sons not daughters

#79 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

agreed, i think he's just fed up with the smoke and mirrors BS. it's funny this show never actually shows anything but ghost adventures does, i find that ironic.

fake or not ghost adventures is 10x better and more entertaining.

#80 GhostlyJay

GhostlyJay

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Can't wait till the summer when a million people start asking Grant if he'll be on the live Halloween episode. At least for that one its one night not like he has to go on the road for weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users