• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sirjohn45

sirjohn45

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Grant just wanted you to know that you will be dearly missed, I have watched Ghost Hunters from day 1. Jason and you were the ones i looked up to and learned from, to deal with things, to know i was not crazy etc.
To see you go is painful but on the other hand you need your own time to deal with whatever you need to and know we all care about you and everyone on Ghost Hunters. I hope one day you come back and rejoin the team.  You have not been looking well on the show so take care of yourself and know we all send prayers your way. You are a good person and deserve this time.
Good luck with everything and be well..............

#2 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Best of luck, whatever the reason(s) you had for leaving, I hope thhey get resolved. If the truth be know, I'd rather have seen Jason cash his chips in before almost anyone but that's just me. :blink: :blink:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#3 cupcakeluvsCSI

cupcakeluvsCSI

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

I was so sad to hear him leaving I do hope everything get resolved and maybe he might come back. I've also watched this show sense day one and Jason and Grant is what made me fall in love with the show, the dedication. He is missed.

#4 clutch1776

clutch1776

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

right on.

#5 clutch1776

clutch1776

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

I wish you the best and hope you may appear as a camio. I have been watching for years and follow the show close. I hate to see ya go but to know your not gone for good would be cool. take care live well.
clutch out!

#6 Icon636

Icon636

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

good riddance, grant

Be sure to enlighten us if you come up with any new stuff that doesn't involve tricks or other d-baggery. We can always use a fresh idea or two....

Though im not entirely sure why i'd rely on you for something such as that
Ohhh sure

#7 CroneWitch

CroneWitch

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Aww the show will not be the same without Grant but as he is leaving to pursue his other interests have to say "Wish you nothing but the Best".  My favorite shows and years were the ones in the beginning when you all were into it not for the show but for the experiences.  Good Luck Grant.  an old "crone" witch and paranormal investigator
Live simply, Laugh often and Love unconditionally....by: a witch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users