• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GhostlyJay

GhostlyJay

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Grant will return for the Halloween special. He may not come back permanently but I bet the fans will start to ask if he will be on that special show. Do you think he will?

Also, it's confusing that Grant says he's leaving but this is not goodbye. They say he is still a member of taps but not Ghost Hunters. Jason said on the show that he knows Grant needs "some time." He makes it sound like it's temporary and that eventually Grant will probably come back to the show. It's a little confusing. Even the FAQ that Jason posted on his twitter says "for now" Grant isn't making appearances and won't be on the show. They make it sound like there's at least a 50/50 chance that eventually Grant will return or at least be on Ghost Hunters again from time to time.

#2 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

IT's not goodbye because he still have a few more investigations left to tape.

#3 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Does anybody really have a clue what is going on with that show people. Grant left to "stress', his words, not mine and Jason's further statements. Never seen a group cry on cue like the scene at the table, whether from real sorry or relief that their butt wasn't gone.Figure that Grant would be back for halloween, no big deal. If he wasn't ask back, lot of air time would be lost not having someone that might equal him was going to be on.I'd love to been invisible when all of this was discussed as far as how it was going to go down. :blink:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#4 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Grant will return for the Halloween special. He may not come back permanently but I bet the fans will start to ask if he will be on that special show. Do you think he will?

Also, it's confusing that Grant says he's leaving but this is not goodbye. They say he is still a member of taps but not Ghost Hunters. Jason said on the show that he knows Grant needs "some time." He makes it sound like it's temporary and that eventually Grant will probably come back to the show. It's a little confusing. Even the FAQ that Jason posted on his twitter says "for now" Grant isn't making appearances and won't be on the show. They make it sound like there's at least a 50/50 chance that eventually Grant will return or at least be on Ghost Hunters again from time to time.

See? The Sincerest of Fans are going to speculate on all sorts of 'Why's'... From. Grant's health or a Loved one's, or if the Spalding Hotel
needs his Time there for J and G's Investment.. To some Problems with the NBCUniversal Lawsuit.

It is MOST saddening to think ANY of those conjectures would or could be possible. If by some outside, far off Chance any of that could be the case..
My utmost Hopes and Thoughts of Healing or Success.. goes out to Grant and his Family. Along with the GH Team.

If Not any of the above.. 'FUDGE' G!.. Hurry up and get back to the team ASAP!

I have followed you People from the Beginning of the show.. along with Millions of Others interested in what you do..
Nearly every single one of us either is Curios and in need of some education on the matter, or at least most have had their own
experiences... and Need to Know.

Grant and Jason's, ( the whole Team too).. have shown the Highest of Integrity , with the most Courageous and Sincerest of Efforts
in making this a perfectly wonderful show... Every Week, a Mini-Documentary. I applaud them. ( The production staff too)

THANK YOU.. and Years ahead to look forward too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users