• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kutzweb

kutzweb

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

I posted a few weeks ago that my wife was concerned becasue Grant was not wearing a wedding ring. Maybe she had it pegged weeks ago. Maybe marrital problems?

#2 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

I posted a few weeks ago that my wife was concerned becasue Grant was not wearing a wedding ring. Maybe she had it pegged weeks ago. Maybe marrital problems?

If I had a nickel...

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#3 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

If I had a nickel...

Weight Loss could cause that Absence..

( funny Raithe!)

#4 GypsyBard

GypsyBard

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

According to his twitter he and his wife and family are happily celebrating 15 years.

#5 LadyCat

LadyCat

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Glad someone else posted this, my sister and I looked at each other when Grant said he was leaving and we BOTH said, "marriage problems".

Hope they can work things out.

#6 cobbiebean

cobbiebean

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 467 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Glad someone else posted this, my sister and I looked at each other when Grant said he was leaving and we BOTH said, "marriage problems".

Hope they can work things out.

If this is all true, depending how bad the problems are, leaving your job, to spend more time with the wife at home can have cause for a whole new tension and stress for a fella'... not that i would know anything about this... good luck...

#7 LadyCat

LadyCat

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

If this is all true, depending how bad the problems are, leaving your job, to spend more time with the wife at home can have cause for a whole new tension and stress for a fella'... not that i would know anything about this... good luck...

As you stated above, "depending how bad the problems are...", it's either marriage, or some health-issue from our viewpoint. We've read in the past about doing a weekly tv series, how stressful that is....w/Ghost Hunters, you're talking about being on the road/perhaps out-of-state days, perhaps weeks at a time. If you don't have an understanding spouse, you're in trouble. A health-issue could add stress to a marriage too. Anyways, our best wishes and thoughts to Grant and his family. Hope he can work his personal issues out alright.

#8 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

OK, let us say "stress". In my line of work, I see a lot of clients that have "stress related" physical/psychological issues that interfer with them functioning at 100% capacity, as if anyone does, and they need to evaluate their work/life situations to see how that factor is impacting on them. Just because Grant isn't wearing aa wedding band might meaan a lot or nothing at all.I choose not tto wear one at work for professional reasons related to therapy being provided and having a wedding band on iis part of my life I choose not to share with my clientsas they are there to discuss their issues, not whether I or am not married.Back to Grant, until I know from him, as if he chooses to make public what his situation is, if ever, I am not going to speculate one way or another. Blunntly put, it's his life, let him deal with whatever that is. We can be supportative, not sure until we know more than we do, once we know more but to encourage more speculation on here, does him a diservice, gives nosey folks a chance to grasp at anything to get into someone elses business , and in general a distrasction form any intelligent conversation.If I have something constructive to comment on in this section in the future I will but, if allowed to, just to "gossip', that folks is a waste of my time.
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#9 LugoMan

LugoMan

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

If I had a nickel...

You could jam it into the switch on a K-II meter.

Convictions are the more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh, and my original sign up date is Oct 2004... it seems to matter to some people, so there it is.

#10 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

You could jam it into the switch on a K-II meter.

If I had a hammer, I could smash one into oblivion, too! Or is that Ovilium? And if I had a saw, I could say "I just 'saw' a shadow" lol

Course, the nickel could also go to anyone who gets those two very dated references!

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#11 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

you know... it just shows how my brain works... or something...

Every time I see this thread I think someone is coming to the Forums to get marriage advice, I mean we give some **** good advice here so why wouldn't they?

native2.gif

#12 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

you know... it just shows how my brain works... or something...

Every time I see this thread I think someone is coming to the Forums to get marriage advice, I mean we give some **** good advice here so why wouldn't they?

Actually,
Until Someone marries a Ghost..
We cant hang out our Shingle!.. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 tulsasissy

tulsasissy

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

I posted a few weeks ago that my wife was concerned becasue Grant was not wearing a wedding ring.  Maybe she had it pegged weeks ago.  Maybe marrital problems?

I sensed something wrong with Grant in the very first episode of this new season. His heart just wasn't in it, and there was something amiss between Grant and Jason. Every episode after, the division was still there, and Grant's countenance was sad. Sad as if something that happened hurt so much beyond repair.

I'm amazed Grant lasted through the production of the current season. I don't think it's health issues, nor marital, the grief is coming from a broken friendship. It makes me sad to even put it to words. I've just begun to exit 3 years of grief at the loss and betrayal that nearly ended in the loss of life. I recognize it on Grant's face. The eyes are the windows to the soul, and he looks like one who was in the dark not of the soul during the production of this season's show.

Indeed, Grant and his family, and all whose lives that have been affected from his loss, I pray for comfort, healing, and grace. Especially to the one who has been instrumental in his grief and loss too. This will take awhile to heal.

It's been three years in my own journey, and I'm still working through forgiveness for nothing else but for myself to get beyond that depth of grief.

#14 Unicorn0

Unicorn0

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Maybe he's just sick and tried. Or, just plain bored. It happens to all of us. Maybe the whole family is tired of it. They need a change. For the adults and the children.

Best Ghost Movie: The Haunting (1963)

#15 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Grant just wanted to go after his dream of art and music... he is going back to school for graphic arts and will continue with his music. If u haven't had the pleasure of seeing his art work or listening to his music u have miss out big time.
Grants marriage is doing great!

#16 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Grant just wanted to go after his dream of art and music... he is going back to school for graphic arts and will continue with his music. If u haven't had the pleasure of seeing his art work or listening to his music u have miss out big time.

#17 cubuffalo

cubuffalo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

got any links to pass on to us that show his art?
World of Warcraft Night Elf females are the sexiest race in the game. The pic i want to post would prob get me banned. :-)

Posted Image

#18 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

got any links to pass on to us that show his art?

It is on his Facebook page and he still have a My Space page too.. he is really very good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users