• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LillyPad512

LillyPad512

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Just love this program, and although it's closely edited,....the whole process is fascinating. It's been a while since I've done this work,....but now have renewed interest. There are far too many sites stating they have everyhting one would need to be a makeup artist. Problem is,.....most of them were inadequite. I would love to find a rolling makeup case like the contestants have,.....where would I find it,........and of course a reputable makeup supply site that won't rip you off. O realize ALCONE is there sponsor, and I found them kinda expensive, and didn't have the majority of products I've been seeing on Face Off,.....they have a lot, but not everything. Any suggestions? Any and all help is appreciated,.....thanks soo much,....Lilly

#2 ScarletteSpider

ScarletteSpider

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

in less than 5 mins search on face off contest website I found the answer on the following page

http://www.examiner....pro-make-up-kit

which stated the following:

"And for the artists at home watching, Syfy is holding an online contest. You have six days left to submit a photo of your creepiest creature or crazy alien. Five finalists will be posted on the Syfy site and users will vote for a winner. That lucky make-up artist will win a MacBook Pro, Pixologic's ZBrush digital sculpting and painting software, a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet, a Monda Studios trolley stackable make-up case and a Royal & Langknickel 20-piece brush set. The five finalists will also get the case and brushes. For details visit the Face Off website.

next time do your own homework kiddo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users