66 replies to this topic

#61 EvilDoctor

EvilDoctor

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

One of the things I like about books is that I can take them into other rooms where there isn't a TV or computer. But, hey, whatever. Can't say I've ever been forced to watch a TV show I didn't want to see... but then again, I'm not married! :lol:

Even if I close the door, I would still be able to hear the TV, which means I wouldn't be able to actually read the book. So I may as well go on the computer, go to different forums, play some games, and grit my teeth until Castle came on...
Posted Image

#62 txlucky1

txlucky1

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,299 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Even if I close the door, I would still be able to hear the TV, which means I wouldn't be able to actually read the book. So I may as well go on the computer, go to different forums, play some games, and grit my teeth until Castle came on...

Thumbs up for Castle. Posted Image Oh, and Adam Baldwin makes a visit!

Syfy member since April 1999

#63 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Coming from a married woman, my hubby doesn't force me to watch TV shows, but he does find ways to coerce me. He'll say, "Honey, come sit and watch this with me please. We don't spend enough time together. You might learn to like this show." Sometimes I do end up liking a show, sometimes I watch with him just to spend time together, but for a few shows, I say, "Heck, no. Not with this one." Posted Image Thus is married life.

I hope you retaliate by making him watch a goodly amount of genre stuff. ;)

#64 txlucky1

txlucky1

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,299 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

I hope you retaliate by making him watch a goodly amount of genre stuff. ;)

I try, but he usually falls asleep. LOL

Syfy member since April 1999

#65 Martok

Martok

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

I try, but he usually falls asleep. LOL

Much like me going through this thread.
I've finally done something no one has ever done. I found the lost kitty of Atlantis.

#66 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

i hope they pull the plug, this show is horrid and boring.

#67 StargateTheTwins

StargateTheTwins

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

How can anyone say the show is boring. I have created 7 video clips of the show on YouTube (user = JonLayneFisher), showing the comedy of the series:

http://www.youtube.c...114BAA78A8511E7

and the clips for season 2 should not spoil the fun for anyone in the USA. Granted Bo is an amateur actor, but Kenzi makes up for everyone, and should be nominated for best supporting actress.

Perhaps your expectations are too high? Do you expect a Star Wars episode each week, and did you pay any money to see the show? Sets and special effects cost money, as do good writers.

Anyway, if you are bored then read my book Stargate: The Twins. You will NOT be bored any longer.

Brother Jon
Stargate: The Twins - Book 1 ~ Jon Layne Fisher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users