34 replies to this topic

#1 helen93

helen93

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

It looks like there hasn't been a thread started for this weeks episode yet, so I thought I might go ahead and do the honors.
Wow, so much happened in this episode. What did everyone think?

#2 Xena077

Xena077

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

The episode was amazing. It is me or is the show taking a dark turn? Good writing and good acting. This reaper character is amazing, wondering the next plot between him and Sally, including the conflicting realtionships between the three roomates; especially Josh and Nora.

#3 DarkRobin1

DarkRobin1

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

The episode has some good actions. 4 werewolves together, that's a first for the show, kind of awesome!

It had some dark plot, which is good in the dramatic way, but seeing where Josh and Nora's headed, it's a little depressing.

And Aidan, did his anger got best of him or was he just stupid. Killing Connor is only going to provoke Brynn to retaliate. He better has some contingency plan or he might just be putting Josh, himself and perhaps innocent people in danger.

#4 GraceParkisyummy

GraceParkisyummy

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

I felt bad for Conner and Brynn. They helped Nora avenge herself on someone who had burned her horribly. They get framed for killing Hegemon, something they had nothing to do with. They defend themselves against a vampire who tried to kill them, and for this Conner dies. And it's clear that in his mind them surviving the night squares the deal for the frame-job. I do not believe Conner would have come after them again.

#5 TRDG1

TRDG1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

Loved it, the Ghost on Ghost Haunting, then the Reaper, did we meet this guy before she seemed to know him?? And yes 1 Vamp in the end vs 4 werewolves, including Josh and Nora for gods sake.

I still wait and wonder if we will ever get some kind of recognition from werewolf Josh when Aiden is around at some point, or wil it always be like this, the total take over and nothing but his "pack mates"

Looks like from the preview our Ghost is trying to be turned into a Reaper herself from you know who and she does something about it. They may have showed to much of what happened in that preview, WOW!!

Cheers

Tom

#6 helen93

helen93

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

This week, there was a lot that I liked, but there were also some things that I think brought down the overall episode for me. I was utterly blown away by the werewolves - I thought they looked fantastic. With Connor's death, I too am assuming that Brynn is going to be out for blood because of it (yet another thing for Aidan to worry about!) and despite the atrocities that he and Brynn were involved in, I do not think Connor deserved to be shot down like that either.

I liked seeing Josh and Aidan hashing out recent events. I think the flashback of Josh giving Aidan the silver knife deserved a little more length and clarification than what was given, because what is being implied in that moment is actually quite significant. But I'm guessing it might have just been a way to easily provide Aidan with a werewolf-killing weapon and not much else.

It's great to see things with Sally picking up speed with the inclusion of both Danny and the Reaper character, which I thought was very engaging despite that aspect of the episode being largely overshadowed by Aidan and Josh's plotline. Nonetheless I am very interested to know how Sally's story will be continuing this season.

The majority of what I did not like about this episode is almost exclusive to Cecilia and Aidan. I thought Cecilia's death was poorly done. The way she sacrificed herself for Aidan seemed very out of the blue. Despite him being a higher ranking vampire than she was, I find it strange that she would have such a strong sense of loyalty toward him and their order to be willing to give up her life, after only being a vampire for several months at the most. It was also nice to see another woman of colour on the show, and I was curious and hoping that we would get to see her character develop further, so I am disappointed that she was killed off in this way and so quickly.

It also brought up a problem that I have with Aidan. The fact that Aidan so eagerly fed her to the wolves makes me wonder exactly how he differentiates between the lives he considers valuable and the ones he considers expendable. If anything, I would have thought Aidan might have some sort of kinship with other vampires that were in a position like Cecilia's (or Rebecca's for that matter,) with having been freshly turned and manipulated, but it seems that this was not the case.

Aidan making this decision reminded me of the scene with the pregnant woman at the end of season one, where he very willingly chooses to sacrifice her life for his own means. I understand that Aidan has murdered many people in the past and is trying hard to learn how to respect and value the lives of others, however what makes the two previous cases different is that he voluntarily took part in these deaths without having any intention of feeding. To me this only muddles up Aidan's already-flimsy moral code. I hope that this issue will be addressed at some point in the series, because I don't think it will be something that I can overlook very easily, and this episode heavily emphasized that for me.

#7 konspikuous

konspikuous

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

No problems with the episode for me.

Wolves and Vampires are mortal enemies. It's been established, other than the relationship between Aidan and Josh, and the tolerance of each of the others own kind as a side effect of their extraordinary relationship...all other vampire and wolf encounters should end with one over-coming the other.

Considering that Connor or Brynn tortured Celia prior to manipulating her capture to lure Aidan into the forest, not only did Conner have it coming...I was a bit surprised that Aidan didn't go ahead and finish Brynn in the process. But then...he may have wanted to spare her for sake of it not being necessary to put her down.

The highlight of the episode though....had nothing to do with the episode itself, but definitely stole the show for me!

If anyone else caught that breast feeding poster...tell me, have you ever seen a breast grab so much screen time on any single episode of any show you've ever seen?

#8 JazzyEli

JazzyEli

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Totally Loved it!! it felt like the episodes from season 1 but even better!!, this episode had everything!!, the friends together, the action, the drama, the fun... FANTASTIC!!, I loved how Aidan again tried to help Sally and all the ridiculous things he had to do to people not notice he was talking to the air, how finally he confronted Josh for the way his being acting as friend, then the wolves my God!!, a lot of people, me included were saying that Cecilia having so much power already was ridiculous, well, she didn't have it. I loved finally watching how good Aidan is, I never really got that, but now that he fought the wolves and kill the brother I see what they were talking about, by the way, I think the special effect of the wolf turning and getting carried by Aidan was really good, I guess it was a doll or something, but it looked very real, and Nora, I think she's going to be more an enemy than a friend from now on, and Sally, I'd have love she was the one who had "killed" Danny (I hope for good this time), but well the reaper did it at least, I have no idea how they're going to solve her part, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be something cool.

Adding something more about the wolves... I support Nora's actitud, yeah what she did might be not right, but hell after what he did to her, (the ex), I can't blame her, neither for leaving Josh, what a pu*** he was, when he didn't recognize in front of her that was he and not Aidan, who sent Cecilia to kill the twins, I know he didn't mean to cause any trouble to Aidan, but hell he's suppose to be really smart, how's that he never thought that the twins would want revenge??, and for them... well her... of course Brynn will be enemy number one of Aidan now, (thanks to Josh) , so I just don't understand why Aidan didn't kill her too, she wasn't innocent at all, and he knows she won't leave Boston that easy.

#9 JanetH

JanetH

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

The majority of what I did not like about this episode is almost exclusive to Cecilia and Aidan. I thought Cecilia's death was poorly done. The way she sacrificed herself for Aidan seemed very out of the blue. Despite him being a higher ranking vampire than she was, I find it strange that she would have such a strong sense of loyalty toward him and their order to be willing to give up her life, after only being a vampire for several months at the most. It was also nice to see another woman of colour on the show, and I was curious and hoping that we would get to see her character develop further, so I am disappointed that she was killed off in this way and so quickly.

It also brought up a problem that I have with Aidan. The fact that Aidan so eagerly fed her to the wolves makes me wonder exactly how he differentiates between the lives he considers valuable and the ones he considers expendable. If anything, I would have thought Aidan might have some sort of kinship with other vampires that were in a position like Cecilia's (or Rebecca's for that matter,) with having been freshly turned and manipulated, but it seems that this was not the case.

Aidan making this decision reminded me of the scene with the pregnant woman at the end of season one, where he very willingly chooses to sacrifice her life for his own means. I understand that Aidan has murdered many people in the past and is trying hard to learn how to respect and value the lives of others, however what makes the two previous cases different is that he voluntarily took part in these deaths without having any intention of feeding. To me this only muddles up Aidan's already-flimsy moral code. I hope that this issue will be addressed at some point in the series, because I don't think it will be something that I can overlook very easily, and this episode heavily emphasized that for me.

Though I might agree with you that Cecilia sacrificed herself pretty easily, I think Aidan was very bothered by the fact that he had abandoned her in order to survive. He did go out to the woods to rescue her in the first place and it was only face with the choice of them both dying that made him do it. Though it certainly was helpful to have a werewolf carcass to hand over to the Dutch guy, he wanted to kill that wolf and would have done it no matter what, and I can't say I blame him. Surviving a four against one vampire hunt might make you want a little payback.

As for the rest of the episode, I thought this was the best this season.

#10 helen93

helen93

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

Though I might agree with you that Cecilia sacrificed herself pretty easily, I think Aidan was very bothered by the fact that he had abandoned her in order to survive. Though it certainly was helpful to have a werewolf carcass to hand over to the Dutch guy, he wanted to kill that wolf and would have done it no matter what, and I can't say I blame him. Surviving a four against one vampire hunt might make you want a little payback.

As for the rest of the episode, I thought this was the best this season.

Despite whether Aidan felt badly about it, he made the most cowardly decision that he could have by leaving Cecilia to her death. I see why he killed Connor and why he felt no remorse for doing that. Connor was a werewolf who had threatened Aidan's life. I am bothered by what he did to Cecilia because it seemed to disregard a great deal of what Aidan believes and has strived to live by, as well as what has been a vital part of his journey - him relearning to value the lives of others. I compared the scene with the pregnant woman in the first season to this, because it had me stumped in a similar way. Both were examples of Aidan putting a vulnerable person in harms way for his own gain. This is something about the character that I would rather have more prominently realized than swept under the rug.

#11 GraceParkisyummy

GraceParkisyummy

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Yeah, and I didn't buy that carrying her would slow him down. Vampires have superhuman strength. Even I, a normal man, could at least do a fireman-carry of a woman. To a vampire she'd be nothing. Vampire's grabbing large men by the throat with one hand and throwing them across the room is a staple of the genre. Are vampires such wussies in this series that they can't even do genre-staple things?

#12 HumanWolf

HumanWolf

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Those of us that watch online are going to be two weeks behind. what happened to putting the episodes online here the next day? or on hulu?

#13 JazzyEli

JazzyEli

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

Despite whether Aidan felt badly about it, he made the most cowardly decision that he could have by leaving Cecilia to her death.I am bothered by what he did to Cecilia because it seemed to disregard a great deal of what Aidan believes and has strived to live by, as well as what has been a vital part of his journey - him relearning to value the lives of others. I compared the scene with the pregnant woman in the first season to this, because it had me stumped in a similar way. Both were examples of Aidan putting a vulnerable person in harms way for his own gain. This is something about the character that I would rather have more prominently realized than swept under the rug.

Well first of all Cecilia wasn't an innocent person, she was a vampire who made the decision of becoming one, even when Aidan warned her that it was very dangerous, second, don't you forget that they were running away from 4 werewolves and that 2 of them were purebred, yes Aidan could easyly run taking Cecilia with him, but then the werewolves would have no distraction, Cecilia offered herself as bait, maybe it could be hard to believe because like someone has said, she was a very young vampire to be so loyal, but well, let's think that she was, and that she understood that she screwed all up, and that Aidan has nothing to do with it, and therefore he shouldn't pay for her mistakes. And for the pregnant woman of season one, why do you guys assume that the woman died??, she probably recovered herself and ran away, he simply threw the table towards Bishop, yeah she was over this, but he meant to throw the table not the woman.

#14 zardox

zardox

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

I loved the execution of Connor. Such a heavy moment. Then he took the body. Hardcore! And I loved that he turned into a werewolf when he died. That's a switch. Is that just a pure-blood thing or does it go for all werewolves in this version of things? Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm betting that Brynn, in her grief, might not be quite the master manipulator she was when she had her brother to tag team with. And I think she and Nora are gonna have a Thelma and Louise kinda thing that quickly deteriorates when Nora wakes up next to an INNOCENT dead victim of hers. Not just a pile of dust or the man she hated most in the world. Just some random person... or even a kid. And Brynn probably shrugs it off as an occupational hazzard. Maybe then Nora will try coming back with her tail between her legs, literally AND metaphorically. BUT... they introduced Josh's ex-fiance for a reason. Not just for the quick little awkward shock moment from a few episodes ago. They don't give a character that much of an introduction without some kind of pay-off, which we have yet to see. The teaser for next week says Josh's sister is gonna visit. She'll probably end up talking to the ex (against Josh's wishes) and telling her that he THINKS he's a werewolf, at which point she might start nosing around and eventually find out the truth. And wouldn't it be interesting if just as the ice begins to thaw with the ex... Nora shows back up? I believe that's where we're headed, people. Last week I predicted that Josh's wolf was gonna kill Connor's wolf, sparking Brynn's rage. So I was half right. Maybe this prediction will be half right too... but which half?

#15 Sk8rLady

Sk8rLady

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

I think that Mondays episode was the best yet, though I kinda wish Danny had maybe stayed for more than a few seconds; he would have made a good antagonist for Sally. I also wish we'd seen more of Cecilia too, and it would have had a lot of future potential. But that's all I could really find fault with.

As to Connor -he was such a ***** I wasn't really sorry to see Aidan gun him down. Jon Cor did an excellent job making me hate his character. I can understand where Aidan was coming from when he killed Connor - you don't just call up a vampire, threaten his unlife, and then merrily flip him the bird the next day without having to pay for it. He had a situation to resolve, and he resolved it - for the moment. If Nora hadn't positioned herself with Brynn, I think he would have shot her too. The fact that he didn't? Who can say? Maybe he still thinks Nora is worth saving.

As to Sam and Kristen's portrayal of Josh and Nora, that was simply awesome! It's so hard to make a werewolf sexy, but Kristen totally pulls it off, and I thought she was never more human than when she confessed to Josh that she'd rather be the wolf. Watching this relationship fall apart is liking watching a horrible accident happen in front of you - you know someone's going to die, but you can't tear your eyes away from it. And I can't be the only one who saw the 'Adam and Eve' metaphor in the forest, when Nora basically offers Josh the 'apple'. *Shudder*

I might be one of the few, but I think Josh did what he felt he had to do, to try and get his girlfriend back. No one can say whether or not they'd do the same thing if the circumstances were serious enough. And let's face it, Aidan was really in no mood to listen to Josh in his blood induced stupor last week. So yes, I do think that Josh got himself a pair. And I think that he's the only one that hasn't succumbed to temptation, and I think he brings everybody back to some semblance of normalcy by season end.

Josh and Nora? I think we're going to see a werewolf take on Old Yeller before its over, with Josh having to put down his girlfriend, who just seems to be losing more and more of her mind with each episode. And I agree - the fact that Josh's ex-fiancee is on scene isn't a coincidence. Only time (and maybe 4 more episodes in season 2) will tell.

Awesome episode!

#16 helen93

helen93

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

Well first of all Cecilia wasn't an innocent person, she was a vampire who made the decision of becoming one, even when Aidan warned her that it was very dangerous, second, don't you forget that they were running away from 4 werewolves and that 2 of them were purebred, yes Aidan could easyly run taking Cecilia with him, but then the werewolves would have no distraction, Cecilia offered herself as bait, maybe it could be hard to believe because like someone has said, she was a very young vampire to be so loyal, but well, let's think that she was, and that she understood that she screwed all up, and that Aidan has nothing to do with it, and therefore he shouldn't pay for her mistakes. And for the pregnant woman of season one, why do you guys assume that the woman died??, she probably recovered herself and ran away, he simply threw the table towards Bishop, yeah she was over this, but he meant to throw the table not the woman.

I never said that Cecilia was an innocent person. What I said was that she was vulnerable, having been tied up and badly injured. Whether she really wanted to become a vampire was not actually established, and I don't recall a moment when Aidan tried to talk her out of becoming one, only that he was extremely against the idea of turning her and didn't want to do it himself. I also said that I found her loyalty to be premature to the point of being unbelievable, but assuming that she did in fact have such a strong sense of loyalty towards Aidan to be willing to sacrifice herself, that does not condone what Aidan did, which was ultimately choosing the coward's way out. I would not have such of a problem with this if the show was willing to address it, and I am hoping that it will at some point. I think that there has been consistently awesome writing in this series, which is why I have held it to high standards and am bothered when these sort of issues occur.

And as for the pregnant woman, even if she was not killed, she absolutely would not have gotten out of that situation uninjured. He threw her across the room for crying out loud. I did hear that there was some kind of technical error involved with this scene that may have caused that fact to be overlooked (like her being strapped to the table, obviously.) However, regardless of whether that's true, and viewing it purely from the context of the scene, this was no small thing that occurred, and seeing what happened to Cecilia has also made me believe that this was not a one-time event, and might actually be an issue related to Aidan's character as well.

#17 zardox

zardox

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

I think that Mondays episode was the best yet, though I kinda wish Danny had maybe stayed for more than a few seconds; he would have made a good antagonist for Sally. I also wish we'd seen more of Cecilia too, and it would have had a lot of future potential. But that's all I could really find fault with.

As to Connor -he was such a ***** I wasn't really sorry to see Aidan gun him down. Jon Cor did an excellent job making me hate his character. I can understand where Aidan was coming from when he killed Connor - you don't just call up a vampire, threaten his unlife, and then merrily flip him the bird the next day without having to pay for it. He had a situation to resolve, and he resolved it - for the moment. If Nora hadn't positioned herself with Brynn, I think he would have shot her too. The fact that he didn't? Who can say? Maybe he still thinks Nora is worth saving.

As to Sam and Kristen's portrayal of Josh and Nora, that was simply awesome! It's so hard to make a werewolf sexy, but Kristen totally pulls it off, and I thought she was never more human than when she confessed to Josh that she'd rather be the wolf. Watching this relationship fall apart is liking watching a horrible accident happen in front of you - you know someone's going to die, but you can't tear your eyes away from it. And I can't be the only one who saw the 'Adam and Eve' metaphor in the forest, when Nora basically offers Josh the 'apple'. *Shudder*

I might be one of the few, but I think Josh did what he felt he had to do, to try and get his girlfriend back. No one can say whether or not they'd do the same thing if the circumstances were serious enough. And let's face it, Aidan was really in no mood to listen to Josh in his blood induced stupor last week. So yes, I do think that Josh got himself a pair. And I think that he's the only one that hasn't succumbed to temptation, and I think he brings everybody back to some semblance of normalcy by season end.

Josh and Nora? I think we're going to see a werewolf take on Old Yeller before its over, with Josh having to put down his girlfriend, who just seems to be losing more and more of her mind with each episode. And I agree - the fact that Josh's ex-fiancee is on scene isn't a coincidence. Only time (and maybe 4 more episodes in season 2) will tell.

Awesome episode!

I agree on JUST about every point. Danny came and went a little too fast (but I think that was for the sake of surprise and 100% closure more than anything else). And Connor was a good "hate me" kind of character. I think Aidan neglected to threaten Nora because A. he didn't want to COMPLETELY destroy his friendship with Josh, and B. they worked together last season. They were friends. AND she helped him when he was almost killed. But I doubt he's holding onto any hope regarding her.

Total Adam/Eve moment. But will Josh end up having to put her down? I don't see him going quite that far any time soon. Plus that would be WAY too much like what happened to Rebecca. And even though Nora has turned out to be Josh's Rebecca, I don't see the writers being quite that repetitous. She might die by season's end, but I doubt Josh will be the one to do it. She IS still the wolf that killed Hageman (sp?) after all, and it wouldn't surprise me if Mother somehow knew that and targetted her for it.

#18 TRDG1

TRDG1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

I always kind of felt that maybe the twins were trying to befriend Nora as another hook to get to Josh and his research, at first anyways. Then they got her thinking about the revenge idea and pushed her over the edge while Josh was kind of out of the picture to do what they did to the ex (IE to get a "hold" on Nora IF needed, as well as poor Josh...).
Adds in another hook in case Nora comes to her normal human senses, so to speak. Then the twins that she loved being a wolf, unlike Josh so they have a new "play mate" to kill time with and not be bored. So now they have her to "root" for their research cause from someone Josh loves. If Josh ever found out the actual cause and cure, unlikely to say the least but you never know where this could have gone.

But in the end it seemed just a game to them that they have played before, the "family hunt" detail seems to mean they have done this before, but add in Josh and Nora and they found something unusual to keep them even more "entertained".

Cheers, hope we see Nora again soon, not to sure I felt to much for josh's ex, I just like Nora that MUCH better to see in future shows and in season 3, she nails it, being human and the inner wolf side of her as she is totally honest about it!!

Tom

#19 zardox

zardox

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

I always kind of felt that maybe the twins were trying to befriend Nora as another hook to get to Josh and his research, at first anyways. Then they got her thinking about the revenge idea and pushed her over the edge while Josh was kind of out of the picture to do what they did to the ex (IE to get a "hold" on Nora IF needed, as well as poor Josh...).
Adds in another hook in case Nora comes to her normal human senses, so to speak. Then the twins that she loved being a wolf, unlike Josh so they have a new "play mate to kill time with and not be bored. So now they have her to "root" for their research cause from someone Josh loves. If Josh ever found out the actual cause and cure, unlikely to say the least but you never know where this could have gone.

But in the end it seemed just a game to them that they have played before, the "family hunt" detail seems to mean they have done this before, but add in Josh and Nora and they found something unusual to keep them even more "entertained".

Cheers, hope we see Nora again soon, not to sure I felt to much for josh's ex, I justlike Nora MUCH better to see in future shows and in season 3, she nails it, being human and the world side of her as she is totally honest about it!!

Tom

I think Josh is gonna keep working on his "cure" and end up having to take it to test it. But it's not gonna do what he thinks. It's gonna throw him off his lunar cycle and make it possible for him to turn into the wolf at any given time. Maybe even give him some control of it, eventually. And when word gets out in the wolf underworld (assuming there is such a thing) other wolves are gonna come to him begging and/or threatening for a dose. I don't think it'll happen this season. Too much going on to cram all that into a few more episodes. Maybe next season though. All this cure talk has GOTTA lead to something. They didn't just bring up the notion of a cure to waste screen time.

#20 JazzyEli

JazzyEli

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

I never said that Cecilia was an innocent person. What I said was that she was vulnerable, having been tied up and badly injured. Whether she really wanted to become a vampire was not actually established, and I don't recall a moment when Aidan tried to talk her out of becoming one, only that he was extremely against the idea of turning her and didn't want to do it himself. I also said that I found her loyalty to be premature to the point of being unbelievable, but assuming that she did in fact have such a strong sense of loyalty towards Aidan to be willing to sacrifice herself, that does not condone what Aidan did, which was ultimately choosing the coward's way out. I would not have such of a problem with this if the show was willing to address it, and I am hoping that it will at some point. I think that there has been consistently awesome writing in this series, which is why I have held it to high standards and am bothered when these sort of issues occur.

And as for the pregnant woman, even if she was not killed, she absolutely would not have gotten out of that situation uninjured. He threw her across the room for crying out loud. I did hear that there was some kind of technical error involved with this scene that may have caused that fact to be overlooked (like her being strapped to the table, obviously.) However, regardless of whether that's true, and viewing it purely from the context of the scene, this was no small thing that occurred, and seeing what happened to Cecilia has also made me believe that this was not a one-time event, and might actually be an issue related to Aidan's character as well.

Well I don't want to be very intense and take this out of context, you've got your point and it's totally valid and maybe right too, it's just that in the way I see it, the character had no more options, yeah Cecilia was vulnerable but he had not responsability on her or on her actions, he actually didn't have to risk his life for her, he did it for Josh who is his friend, Cecilia was practically unknown to Aidan, and somehow, she had it coming, (I recall very well when she was turned and I'm pretty sure she was voluntary), same thing with the pregnant woman he was weak at that moment, and what Bishop was doing was going to bring a total disaster, he had to make a quick choice again, the woman's life or his and hegeman's, he was incapable of saving all, and once again he didn't was responsable for what was happening there, taking this to real life, if you read in the newspaper that some leader from some country shot the president and that some guy saved his life but unfortunately left a poor woman in the middle of the crossed fire, would you blame him??, or would you call him hero to prevent the death of the president and a big conflict between both countries??, LOL!!... Posted ImagePosted ImageOK too much!!, but that's my point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users