• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

Bored and under the weather, watching GHI reruns started me wondering........what happened to the some of the team members.. Like what's her name?, ( this never happens with homeowners investigation) Andy (who seems to love the sound of his voice) and of course, Brian H ( scaredy cat ) haha and Brian ( lead investigator )

I don't add much to forums but I love to read them on syfy, you all are so informative and sometimes hilarious.

Thank you

#2 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

well keep reading, all the answers are there :)
and feel better soon!

native2.gif

#3 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

well keep reading, all the answers are there :)
and feel better soon!

#4 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

I will keep looking and thank you :}

#5 Briock

Briock

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Brian Harnois was very cool and entertaining... but seemed to always be "set up" by Steve to make him look bad. Wonder if he left GH because of that, or because like many of the others who have left... They just got tired of Jay and Grant "faking" every episode.

#6 luvtaps83

luvtaps83

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

I miss Brian. He added some humor to the show. He was a good investigator when he wasn't distracted by his GF at the time. I am talking about when he came back after leaving over the GF. Once he came back he was a good investigator and stuck to the task at hand and didn't seem to think everything was a ghost. I also miss Brandi. She was a good investigator and was very cute. I wish she never would have left. She seemed to fit in with the cast a lot better than Kris does right now. In my opinion she is a lot hotter than Kris was. Kris's attitude overshadows her looks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users