1 reply to this topic

#1 iFuzzy

iFuzzy

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

I have come to this community for help :D

I cannot recall the name of a sci-fi film and can only remember a few things of it, I'm certain some one (or many) here may be able to help.

I keep thinking it stars Roy Schieder but I can't find in his IMDB profile.

The movie has a robot that in the end, after killing who I think is Roy Schieder, rips his face off and puts over his robotic face in an attempt to court a female.

Heres what will jolt someones memory, the humans in the move had holes on the back of their necks, something was placed in their to control them...

Actually, while typing this I recalled that Farah Fawcet (spelling?) co-starred and searched her.

Turns out it was Kirk Douglas, not Roy Schieder, who starred in the film Saturn 3

See, this site helped me already B)

#2 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

I have come to this community for help :D

I cannot recall the name of a sci-fi film and can only remember a few things of it, I'm certain some one (or many) here may be able to help.

I keep thinking it stars Roy Schieder but I can't find in his IMDB profile.

The movie has a robot that in the end, after killing who I think is Roy Schieder, rips his face off and puts over his robotic face in an attempt to court a female.

Heres what will jolt someones memory, the humans in the move had holes on the back of their necks, something was placed in their to control them...

Saturn 3 with Farrah Fawcett and Kirk Douglas. Harvey Keitel was in it as well, I don't recall Roy Scheider.

Edited: Ah, as I was typing this it looks like you found it :)

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users