• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GlennP22

GlennP22

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

Logged into SyFy Games for the first time tonight. Didn't want to spend a ton of time so I decided to check out a few arcade games and come back later for a deeper look.

Unfortunately, more than half of the games don't work. They take me right up to the instructions and then go to a white screen when I hit play.

No amount of reload and retry seems to work. If someone can't help me figure this out quick then I don't think I'll be bothering to look at any of the other games.

I expected higher quality from a brand as large as SyFy. Very disappointing...

#2 Morphogenesis

Morphogenesis

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

I visit armorgames.com way too often, but Syfy Games I've just about given up on, and never used often. The problems are:

#1. Trying to log into Syfy Games the first time destroyed my last forums account. Couldn't log in to forums ever again, though it still works at Syfy Games. Tried e-mailing somebody about it but nothing ever came back. You can use a different account for each, but I bet that's technically against some rule or other - probably would be best not to even bother anyway (see below).

#2. Some of the games are hard for a laptop to run. Battlestar Galactica pretty well sunk the ship when I tried.

#3. The "Stardrift" game I saw involved a bunch of credits. I saw how those credit games work one time - you get longer and longer wait times to do anything, and you're supposed to pay a fortune to avoid being bored to death. So much. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Not when there are so many really high quality games out there like http://armorgames.co...he-last-shelter . Some of the other games have these terms about premium features ... not even gonna bother.

#4. There ARE a few free, pretty good games like http://www.syfygames...anet9prospector - but there's no index to tell me which games are the real ones I can play for free, and which are just traps meant to get me to pay money. So I probably haven't found them all. Probably all the non-login games are all free, but games like solitaire are not exactly novelty items.

So unfortunately, I pretty much write your Games section off. It's pretty much the model you'd expect from people who make ultra low budget films with titles meant to be confused for real movies.

#3 ChronoHunter

ChronoHunter

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:26 AM

You should both check out the new sci-fi robot game that Stomp Games announced for Facebook.
You can even sign up with them to start playing the beta now.
It's a real-time full 3D game called Robot Rising.

www.RobotRising.com

#4 laptop13

laptop13

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

I think I'm becoming Addictive to Robot Rising! PM with Robot Rising as I only add if I ether know you or if you play the same FB game(s).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users