• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rwalsh001

rwalsh001

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

According to TVWise the series has been cancelled. Link: http://www.tvwise.co...s-legend-quest/

#2 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

:blink: The sponsors giveth and the sponsors taketh away. Blessed be the name of the ratings...or something like that. :blink:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#3 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Yeah it was pretty obvious that it was cancelled but Ashley said he's now working a new history show so to hell with Syfy. Don't know if it'll air in the states or what but I'm looking forward to it.

#4 rwalsh001

rwalsh001

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Yeah it was pretty obvious that it was cancelled but Ashley said he's now working a new history show so to hell with Syfy. Don't know if it'll air in the states or what but I'm looking forward to it.

I'd not heard of this do you know who the show is for?

#5 Syfying

Syfying

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

This show was lame. But one thing good about it was the traveling around and some of the stories. But aside from that it was lame. :lol:. It seemed to have been a knockoff of "Destination Truth".  Josh Gates who takes us on his travels around the world  in "Destination Truth" has plenty of charisma and humor which is why that show is still around. 

#6 MePlayToo

MePlayToo

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Wow, I didn't know this. Cancelled? What a blessing....

#7 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'd not heard of this do you know who the show is for?

Sorry I didn't see your response until now. Ashley was talking about the new show on twitter but he couldn't say anything about it because he was still filming. I don't really know anything about it. He updates his website pretty regularly so I think he'll post something when the show is scheduled to air: http://www.ashleycowie.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users