• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Orvago

Orvago

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

During last week's episode, in one of the commercial break sneak-peaks into what's happening after the commercial break, the narrator guy said "in the Series Finale." Then, later in that episode, the Host Lady said the same thing, only she said "season" instead "series." I'm guessing she was recorded prior to the narrative parts, so is this series cancelled or what?

I'm really getting tired of all the good series being cancelled while all this non-sci-fi stuff keeps being shown (wrestling just for one major example). About to just give up on Syfy as it is being ruined by the big-wigs.

#2 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

If you look at the Face Off webpage on Syfy, they were advertising for season 3 contestants. The deadline to apply was February 22, 2012. So no, I don't believe the series is cancelled.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#3 JAG956

JAG956

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

Face Off Season 3 returns this summer.

During last week's episode, in one of the commercial break sneak-peaks into what's happening after the commercial break, the narrator guy said "in the Series Finale." Then, later in that episode, the Host Lady said the same thing, only she said "season" instead "series." I'm guessing she was recorded prior to the narrative parts, so is this series cancelled or what?

I'm really getting tired of all the good series being cancelled while all this non-sci-fi stuff keeps being shown (wrestling just for one major example). About to just give up on Syfy as it is being ruined by the big-wigs.

- JAG

#4 Oddtym

Oddtym

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the last show is called a finale. Series or season, I think it doesn't really matter. The show is hot right now and should have a long run.

#5 FantaG

FantaG

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

I guess this was answered

#6 droid327

droid327

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:56 AM

I guess this was answered

There a reason you're necroing a bunch of posts (I know this week was a zombie challenge but come on...) just to state the obvious? :)

#7 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Another poster stated that they just finished filming season 4. So the series was renewed already.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users