• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DylanYO

DylanYO

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

I was curious about the movies that he was designing for so I googled them. Neither Cleve, any of the team or even the effects studio is listed anywhere on the IMDB page for "Attack of the Two-Headed Shark" and nowhere on Sean Cunningham's IMDB page does it say anything about a new movie, and googling the title yields no results, other than a Thai movie.
So, I was wondering, does anyone have any other information?

#2 Coven31

Coven31

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

Yes, this guy Cleve is a total hack and all the ***** we just saw in the first episode was strictly made just for this show and nothing more.

#3 rockingit

rockingit

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

I was curious about the movies that he was designing for so I googled them. Neither Cleve, any of the team or even the effects studio is listed anywhere on the IMDB page for "Attack of the Two-Headed Shark" and nowhere on Sean Cunningham's IMDB page does it say anything about a new movie, and googling the title yields no results, other than a Thai movie.
So, I was wondering, does anyone have any other information?

Watch Two-Headed Shark. You'll see the shark in the movie. It's the same one from the reality show. You can see if for yourself!

#4 rockingit

rockingit

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:48 AM

Yes, this guy Cleve is a total hack and all the ***** we just saw in the first episode was strictly made just for this show and nothing more.

Wrong..The shark is in the Two-Headed Shark film. It's out on DVD at Redbox., You can rent it and see the shark in the movie. Also, Cleve is not a hack. Last I checked, hack's aren't nominated for Emmy''s for their work and Cleve has been nominated for an Emmy for his work.! jealous much?

#5 Coven31

Coven31

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

Wrong..The shark is in the Two-Headed Shark film.  It's out on DVD at Redbox.,  You can rent it and see the shark in the movie.  Also, Cleve is not a hack.  Last I checked, hack's aren't nominated for Emmy''s for their work and Cleve has been nominated for an Emmy for his work.!    jealous much?

Ummm, that's "Daytime" Emmy, let's not get ahead of ourselves and it's for the childrens show  "Yo Gabba Gabba!" which he still lost. Yeah, I'm wicked Jealous.

Attached File  dawson.jpg   80.57K   2 downloads

#6 DylanYO

DylanYO

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Wrong..The shark is in the Two-Headed Shark film. It's out on DVD at Redbox., You can rent it and see the shark in the movie. Also, Cleve is not a hack. Last I checked, hack's aren't nominated for Emmy''s for their work and Cleve has been nominated for an Emmy for his work.! jealous much?

Yeahhhh, I don't want to watch Two-Headed shark... It sounds like a stupid premise for a movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users