• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daveinmich

daveinmich

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hello my name is Dave and i am thefounder/lead investigator for the group great lakes paranormal. Weservice the lower part of Michigan Saginaw, Bay City, Flint, andsurrounding areas. Do you believe you have unknown activity going onin your home or place of business?? Then please we would love to hearfrom you. Simply go to www.greatlakesparanormal.com and simplyrequest an investigation. at the top of the page.

Also you can check out our blog at -http://greatlakespar...l.blogspot.com/

#2 Margarete

Margarete

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

I really liked this show...and I hope they film more shows......only complaint that I would have...is when you are filming....and using actors to portray the real people....please get people that look a "little" more like the real people......But, other than that...like I said....I love the show!

#3 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

The show isn't bad, whether one is into "ghost hunting", which I am, or not. I suggest those with any interest to check it out. :rolleyes:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#4 mjlynn

mjlynn

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

Whatever you do, Dave, don't go the PALMER HOUSE in Sauk Centre, MN, the owner Kelley is rude. My family and I were guests several weeks back, and rented their most expensive room and then she has the gall to lie to us after legitimate complaints arose, requiring her attention. Her hotel was on the Paranormal Files, or some similar ghost show, and she treats her guests horribly; she's most definitely not worthy of being granted any paranormal attention, the way she treats her GUESTS. I received letter from employee of the Paranormal show and he stated they didn't get any activity the last time they arrived to their hotel either. To be honest, the ghostly activity wasn't much, and we get more activity here in our family's home, here in the Twin Cities, MN than what we'd seen there at the Palmer House. I'd like to spread the word that the hotel should be known for exactly the customer service they dish--- basically, horrible service to guests of their hotel, unworthy of any business, in my opinion. Anyhow, just sharing so you won't be persuaded to make the mistake that the others have made prior, researching such a place with such unworthy employees and owner... totally nasty. I have never seen such terrible customer service in all my years of staying at hotels in my entire life. THE PALMER HOUSE should be closed down, in my opinion, as the owners are rude and lie through their teeth. Is this any way to do business?? Doubtful.

Good luck in your endeavors, Dave, and if you'd like to see actual ghostly activity, you could get that in my family's home, particularly in the evening and early morning hours.

MJ Lynn, Minnesota

Hello my name is Dave and i am thefounder/lead investigator for the group great lakes paranormal. Weservice the lower part of Michigan Saginaw, Bay City, Flint, andsurrounding areas. Do you believe you have unknown activity going onin your home or place of business?? Then please we would love to hearfrom you. Simply go to www.greatlakesparanormal.com and simplyrequest an investigation. at the top of the page.

Also you can check out our blog at -http://greatlakespar...l.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users