• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daveinmich

daveinmich

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hello my name is Dave and i am thefounder/lead investigator for the group great lakes paranormal. Weservice the lower part of Michigan Saginaw, Bay City, Flint, andsurrounding areas. Do you believe you have unknown activity going onin your home or place of business?? Then please we would love to hearfrom you. Simply go to www.greatlakesparanormal.com and simplyrequest an investigation. at the top of the page.

Also you can check out our blog at -http://greatlakespar...l.blogspot.com/

#2 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

How about opening a "WANT ADS SECTION", where various legtimate businesss that deal with the "paranormal" can advertise their services instead of having them scattered about in the Forum that way if there are problems one is having to deal with, one would simply know where to go to see what organizations might exist in their geographcal vacinity. No, this post was meant to be serious but one can take it as they like. Wish you success. :)
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users