• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MondoMagic

MondoMagic

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

What is the key to the heart of such a talented yet beautiful FX babe??? Does she go for the obvious??? Can one impress her with vast knowledge and charm or does it take black nail polish and emo spikes???

#2 Subversive

Subversive

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

I'm guessing a six-pack, mix tape that includes I Am Ghost, several sweet tats and a subscription to Fangoria.Posted Image

#3 Brownielocks

Brownielocks

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

What is the key to the heart of such a talented yet beautiful FX babe??? Does she go for the obvious??? Can one impress her with vast knowledge and charm or does it take black nail polish and emo spikes???

In this day and age, a steady job with health benefits usually gets a woman's attention. :P
"Be who you are and say what you think because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

VISIT BROWNIELOCKS.COM

#4 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

she not all that pretty and shes quiet overweight as well. not my cup of tea.

#5 Gothzilla

Gothzilla

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

Sorry, noticed you have no pics on your profile. Which issue of GQ should I look in for one?

#6 winstonnightmare

winstonnightmare

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

i'll stick my **** up her ***

#7 AcriFixer

AcriFixer

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Y'all need to stop procasturbating over a pettyjohn goth, what is it going get ya? Even if you could drink half as much as she spills you're still not going to get anywhere.

#8 DistortionScream

DistortionScream

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Constance, Illegitimi non carborundum, this was a dumb topic. Besides, I am sure these people rather wed the monsters made on this show. :)

#9 Lunasa

Lunasa

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

Seriously,,, wow,, shes quiet overweight,,,I didn't know being overweight made its own noise... I believe you meant to say quite,, so not only are you petty but ignorant as well ,,
She is far from quite overweight,,, i would say healthy,,, she's not going to die if she gets the flu or fall to the ground bruised if she gets bumped in the store. She could probably kick your ### and thats why you probably can't stand anyone over 110 lbs.. Either that or anyone bigger than that makes your manhood look even smaller than it probably already is. So um yea... Just saying

#10 MonsterManFans

MonsterManFans

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

I love seeing an offended fat girl's reply.  This was the best post on the board.
Size is a preference and some like them big, some like them small, some like them in between.  To each their own and there's no reason to be upset when one thinks another is not their type.
Fly

Dude shut the *** up talking ****.  Just cause you like to suck **** don't talk ****.  This is a small world if you know what I mean.  Back the *** off. Constance is one of the hottest girls in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users