#3 scifriday

scifriday

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

That was an awesome trailer!

I especially liked the part about the "game change" at the end.

Could it be Syfy has finally gotten the message that its ****** off its fans and really intends to actually get back to some science fiction? The channel has become a joke amongst people even on non scifi forums.

Then again it doesn't cost anything to just say you are doing something. Kind of like Comcast renaming itself Xfinity but not changing a thing.

We will see what happens. As far as I know, Syfy hasn't even said if they are going to televise Blood and Chrome or turn it into a web series.

#4 nebariscaper

nebariscaper

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Wonder why it is not "official". Certainly looks good enough. If they need to leak it this way then OK,let's let them know we are interested.

#5 scifriday

scifriday

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Well, Syfy has announced they will NOT make a series out of Blood and Chrome. NBC/Universal made youtube pull the trailer.

I am guessing someone associated with the show leaked it when Syfy pulled the plug on the series.

I hate to say I told you so, but since they announced Blood and Chrome I knew they would not go ahead with it as a series. How many times does Syfy have to show us that they are out of the science fiction business as the mainstay of the network? They barely have a show that is scifi right now in Eureka and thats cancelled. They are supposed to be doing a show Defiance, but as they say, I'll believe it when I see it.

#6 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,219 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Well, Syfy has announced they will NOT make a series out of Blood and Chrome. NBC/Universal made youtube pull the trailer.

I am guessing someone associated with the show leaked it when Syfy pulled the plug on the series.

I hate to say I told you so, but since they announced Blood and Chrome I knew they would not go ahead with it as a series. How many times does Syfy have to show us that they are out of the science fiction business as the mainstay of the network? They barely have a show that is scifi right now in Eureka and thats cancelled. They are supposed to be doing a show Defiance, but as they say, I'll believe it when I see it.

The video is still active. Is this the one to which you referred?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#7 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

I'm sure even if the trailer has been pulled (pscard says that it hasn't), tons of people have already downloaded it from the internet.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#8 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,219 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'm sure even if the trailer has been pulled (pscard says that it hasn't), tons of people have already downloaded it from the internet.

The Enforcer.

The one I posted here won't play any longer, so it looks like they just pulled it. It was fun while it lasted.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#9 SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

BBCA should pick up this production. They seem to be more interested in airing sci-fi stuff these days.

#10 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

I'm still enjoying it as much as I can.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#11 jxf011

jxf011

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

#12 ThPrimes

ThPrimes

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

The internet is a big place, YouTube isn't the end all be all for video, but ironically it is for Google. Due to the high demand in a short time, the Google News algorithm has highly ranked the trailer video. It will tirelessly search to find a copy from YouTube to embed on the Google News page for related search results.

There were voices down the corridor,

I thought I heard them say,

Imagine greater

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users