29 replies to this topic

#1 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

If you want to believe the commercials, it's looks like a lot of hysteria and over-acting!! :lol: :lol:

#2 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

If you want to believe the commercials, it's looks like a lot of hysteria and over-acting!! :lol: :lol:

I believe them Posted Image (well, the commercials, I mean)

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#3 Schmitty

Schmitty

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

Major scientific discoveries only a few weeks away!!! :P

#4 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

And the interviews continue....LOL!! :lol:

#5 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I will show my look of awe in

Posted Image

#6 Bobbymouse

Bobbymouse

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

I really enjoy this show. They spend a lot of time finding interesting topics for the team to explore. I am looking forward to some new shows!

#7 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

I really enjoy this show. They spend a lot of time finding interesting topics for the team to explore. I am looking forward to some new shows!

Bill?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#8 Bobbymouse

Bobbymouse

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Bill?

:)

No, Its really Bobby. I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet you Raithe8.

#9 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I saw in one commercial clip that it looks like Bill will finally get to investigate his
beloved Sasquatch...should be a real hoot!! :lol: :blink: :lol:

#10 Schmitty

Schmitty

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

I saw in one commercial clip that it looks like Bill will finally get to investigate his
beloved Sasquatch...should be a real hoot!! :lol: :blink: :lol:

I hope its not the same "Hillbilly Beast" picture that Monsterquest investigated a couple of years ago.

#11 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

I hope its not the same "Hillbilly Beast" picture that Monsterquest investigated a couple of years ago.

No, from what I heard they got a hold of a clip of Bobo reenacting a squatch from Finding Bigfoot. The way it plays out is they determine that Bobo is fake, but squatches are real.

#12 BMoreRavens

BMoreRavens

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

No, from what I heard they got a hold of a clip of Bobo reenacting a squatch from Finding Bigfoot. The way it plays out is they determine that Bobo is fake, but squatches are real.

lol, that reminds me of when Mitch Hedberg said something like "Maybe bigfoots are real, they are just blurry"

#13 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Bonus points for bringing Mitch Hedberg into this thread. The actual joke is "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."

#14 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

So tonight we get the levitating woman that's been shown in the commercials. I can hear them now..."oh God!", "did you see that?", etc. I can only hope that they actually try to investigate stuff this season and not just duplicate. Fat chance!! :lol: :lol:

#15 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

levitating woman? like David Blaine?

#16 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

So tonight we get the levitating woman that's been shown in the commercials. I can hear them now..."oh God!", "did you see that?", etc. I can only hope that they actually try to investigate stuff this season and not just duplicate. Fat chance!! :lol: :lol:

Well, you know Bill's going to have his own investigation there after they realize that a pulley system can cause her to levitate. "This video was apparently accomplished using pulleys and a slinky, but because this area has other stories, we have to make sure. So we're going to do a night time investigation during which we'll get high EMF and hear weird sounds, so while this particular levitation was fake, there's something else going on here."

#17 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Well, you know Bill's going to have his own investigation there after they realize that a pulley system can cause her to levitate. "This video was apparently accomplished using pulleys and a slinky, but because this area has other stories, we have to make sure. So we're going to do a night time investigation during which we'll get high EMF and hear weird sounds, so while this particular levitation was fake, there's something else going on here."

Is that the original video?

#18 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Is that the original video?

No, I believe this is:

#19 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

That Edler Von Koestler sure doesn't have a lot of google hits. He does have a facebook page which he joined in 2011.

Was this filmed 50 years ago or did he add dramatic effect to the image?

I also looked at his other videos. I love those poltergeist videos because even if they are fake, the amount of preparation and devotion that goes into those videos is kinda impressive. I mean, would you really f*** your kitchen up like this just to post a video on youtube?

#20 TheWritingWriter

TheWritingWriter

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

looks like a lot of hysteria and over-acting!!

This show wouldn't work if it was any other way. Posted Image

Still...I can't help but watch it. It's probably my favorite show on SyFy now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users