#1 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

Read: Rage.

They are feeding you in the pasture - like unknowing goats - to see what you will eat and what you won't. Do you care? Obviously not. One minute, the show is on, the next minute, it's delayed for 3 years. The next, a trailer is shown, then it is removed from youtube. 5 minutes after that, the show is apparently cancelled.

FEED WELL. Make sure you sh!t on their boots as they examine your dilated pupil responses.

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. You're acting like a crack binger on the make.

BSG Died So Sharktopus Could Live

enter the rabbit hole www.MatrixMythology.com

#2 mbozzo2008

mbozzo2008

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 436 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

I'm sick of Syfy delaying Blood And Chrome. Will that network show us fans the pilot, already. :angry:

#3 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'm sick of Syfy delaying Blood And Chrome. Will that network show us fans the pilot, already. :angry:

I can't help but feel like a syfy hooker with this alleged show. That's why I said PANDERING (in another thread). I personally feel like fans of the genre are being played. I can't explain exactly why but it feels raunchy. If you filmed something and it is complete, WHY isn't it airing? There are so many RUMORS about this show, and it took someone in this forum to investigate WHERE was the teaser trailer because it had been removed from youtube!

wtf is that about?

Usually, if you have a product, you don't HIDE it and make it obscure and have a different story about it every 5 minutes. In this forum, people were claiming the trailer was posted, then 10 minutes later, there was a RIP thread because the show was cancelled. How do you cancel a show that nobody has ever seen? Jesus said thou shalt not hide a light under a bowl, and it makes sense because then the light is covered and serves no purpose and probably will start a fire.

I'm just confused about this and I think people have FORGOT about Caprica already and how it was rolled out like a frakkin slow firehose and then just when we were patient and waited, it was squashed. I think the franchise is dead and cannot EVER bring us another Battlestar Galactica I just think the SYFRAK EXECUTIVES use us - the true fans - to LURE us to them.

It's bullsh!t,

#4 Beny77

Beny77

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

watch the unofficial trailer here :) http://io9.com/58950...lood-and-chrome I believe that this series is dead ! dinofrak vs cocofrak makes more mula, you know what i mean ? frak syfy man
Posted Image

#5 killstarbuck

killstarbuck

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

I can't help but feel like a syfy hooker with this alleged show. That's why I said PANDERING (in another thread). I personally feel like fans of the genre are being played. I can't explain exactly why but it feels raunchy. If you filmed something and it is complete, WHY isn't it airing? There are so many RUMORS about this show, and it took someone in this forum to investigate WHERE was the teaser trailer because it had been removed from youtube!

wtf is that about?

Usually, if you have a product, you don't HIDE it and make it obscure and have a different story about it every 5 minutes. In this forum, people were claiming the trailer was posted, then 10 minutes later, there was a RIP thread because the show was cancelled. How do you cancel a show that nobody has ever seen? Jesus said thou shalt not hide a light under a bowl, and it makes sense because then the light is covered and serves no purpose and probably will start a fire.

I'm just confused about this and I think people have FORGOT about Caprica already and how it was rolled out like a frakkin slow firehose and then just when we were patient and waited, it was squashed. I think the franchise is dead and cannot EVER bring us another Battlestar Galactica I just think the SYFRAK EXECUTIVES use us - the true fans - to LURE us to them.

It's bullsh!t,

Well, it's not a **** story. The Blood and Chrome 90 min. Movie was filmed last year. It's sitting in a box waiting for SYFY to show it. The series however has been cancled and will be replaced with a web based mini series instead. So, you will get to see the movie but all else failed!

http://www.denofgeek...television.html

#6 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

Well, it's not a **** story. The Blood and Chrome 90 min. Movie was filmed last year. It's sitting in a box waiting for SYFY to show it. The series however has been cancled and will be replaced with a web based mini series instead. So, you will get to see the movie but all else failed!

http://www.denofgeek...television.html

What should happen, then, is syfrak should

1) show as little of the teaser as possible, use only ultra-quick cuts and a catchy, edgy song (omg, already happened)
2) wh0re out the battlestar galactica franchise to hardcore fans with rumors "they said"s (happening)
3) release the film in 3D and lure said fans to the theater to pay $20 per ticket (not yet happened)

IF YOU WILL USE A TOOL, USE IT RIGHT.

#7 CaproCaine

CaproCaine

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

:mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic