140 replies to this topic

#1 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

So anyone want to guess what Kris' big change is that she keeps tweeting about? Since she was tweeting her L.A. friend about being neighbors, I think it's safe to say that she's moving to L.A. I'm also guessing that either she's done with GHI, GHI is done with her or GHI is done in general. I'm curious about what she's planning to do in L.A.. Any guesses?

#2 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Like 99% of all girls with fake boobs ... acting?

#3 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Possibly her guy friend is coming in from Austraila to visit her.

#4 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Nah he just came a couple weeks ago. Probably came in more than one way but that's another story ..

#5 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

:huh: Maybe she wil "try acting" but I didn't know that there was a relationship between fake b**bs and the ability to act, though out there there is probably some. Hope she gives better thought to where she might be a part, as in a series, , as GHI, didn't fit her or her fit it.
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#6 MoeGreene

MoeGreene

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

I was surprised that since GH will be one man down after Grant leaves, that GH did not offer her a spot on the team being that she has a good history with Jason and the other team members.

#7 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

This is just speculation but it seems that Kris has earned a reputation for being difficult to work with and I suspect it started before she even left for GHI, so I doubt they would offer her a spot. Plus, she's always talking about how she's never going back to GH and how bored she was working on that show so I doubt she would even want to, even if they offered.

#8 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

This is just speculation but it seems that Kris has earned a reputation for being difficult to work with and I suspect it started before she even left for GHI, so I doubt they would offer her a spot. Plus, she's always talking about how she's never going back to GH and how bored she was working on that show so I doubt she would even want to, even if they offered.

I have to agree with you.

As far as big boobs and acting .. well I thought it was THE cliche about young starlet trying to make it big in Hollywood. Most of them having boob jobs and doing anything to get an audition.

#9 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

She's re-designing her website, which makes me think the change definitely has something to do with her public image. It very well might be acting. I don't know who the hell would want to hire an Olivia Wilde look-alike when they can just get the real thing but who knows? She's got a lot of friends in reality tv so perhaps she's going that route still. I know her sister is trying to get on Big Brother right now. Seems like we just can't get rid of these Williams girls.

#10 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Seems like we just can't get rid of these Williams girls.

Oh yes we can! Posted Image

Posted Image

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#11 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

It takes so much more than fake boobs to make the big time. And Kris ain't got it.
Raithe, lol. I could have done this in 2 posts but I didn't want anyone to think I was boosting my numbers. lol!!!

#12 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hey if Lindsay Lohan can make it why not Kris Williams?

#13 bhwnc

bhwnc

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

She's been "acting" for a while.

#14 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

If GHI is her doing her best at acting, I hope for her sake that she's going back to her carpenter roots.

#15 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Kris was apparently at some early morning seminar this morning. Perhaps it has something to do with her big change?

#16 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Graveyard haunting?

#17 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

She revealed on facebook today that one of her changes is that she's now video blogging for ancestry.com about genealogy. That's actually kind of cool. For once Kris says or does something I actually like.

#18 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

She's writing blog posts for them as well, which is amusing because she's not the best writer and definitely needs an editor. I noticed that she is still signing her posts as "Kris Williams - lead investigator from Syfy's Ghost Hunters International" so perhaps she hasn't given up on GHI quite yet. Or maybe it's just so ancestry.com users will have some idea of who she is. The photo of herself at the end of the post is a little ridiculous in that context: http://ancestry-stic...ed-in-genealogy

#19 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

She's writing blog posts for them as well, which is amusing because she's not the best writer and definitely needs an editor. I noticed that she is still signing her posts as "Kris Williams - lead investigator from Syfy's Ghost Hunters International" so perhaps she hasn't given up on GHI quite yet. Or maybe it's just so ancestry.com users will have some idea of who she is. The photo of herself at the end of the post is a little ridiculous in that context: http://ancestry-stic...ed-in-genealogy

This is supposed to be her new career? Writing a blog for ancestry.com? Just how much money would one make by doing this? How is this going to continue to help people? I think she would run out of material pretty fast. I'd say it's just a short time deal.

#20 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

In that context, I agree. There's nothing like a modelling pic on website that deals with serious matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users