11 replies to this topic

#1 Ratboy70

Ratboy70

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hi all.
Excuse my ignorance, but can anybody please tell me whether there will be a new season of Warehouse 13? IMDB doesn't indicate a new season.

#2 AudreyOC

AudreyOC

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Yes, there will be a fourth season. They are in the middle of filming now and the episodes should start showing sometime in June or July. I can't wait to see how they get out of what happened at the end of season three!

#3 rjh1164

rjh1164

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

As a matter of fact, it was announced that they will air 20 episodes this season instead of the traditional 12 or 13.

#4 easygordon

easygordon

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

As a matter of fact, it was announced that they will air 20 episodes this season instead of the traditional 12 or 13.

If it is 20 episodes, and not starting until July as each of the other seasons have, whatcha wanna bet all of them will not be broadcast this year? Probably half of them this summer, then a Christmas episode, then the rest of the "season" next year. That's been their MO with other series the past few years.

Posted Image
Reviews of SF, Fantasy & Horror books, movies, TV, comics at templetongate.net

#5 kiaranah

kiaranah

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

If it is 20 episodes, and not starting until July as each of the other seasons have, whatcha wanna bet all of them will not be broadcast this year? Probably half of them this summer, then a Christmas episode, then the rest of the "season" next year. That's been their MO with other series the past few years.

I'm rather afraid of that myself. I really hope they don't that mistake because IMO that's what lost Eureka so many viewers.

I'd rather them air 12 episode seasons and a Christmas special than spread 20 episodes over two years. Yes Warehouse 13 has a great fanbase but some people just get ****** and don't stick around when they air shows in such a stupid manner. Oh well, fingers crossed.

And let's hope they bring back Jinksy and HG so I can stop crying every night.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Kiara | Australia | Tumblr

#6 LadyNRA1

LadyNRA1

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

My main complaint is simply that it isn't always easy to notice when the new season is coming up. We can count on it happening in July (at least in the past) so even if I don't watch much Syfy at the moment (except Eureka and occasional movies and the show about the cars), I can at least anticipating when it will start again. To change that means fans might miss it. That can hurt viewship. I'm keeping my eyes open so I'll know one way or the other but it doesn't always happen like that for other fans. Fringe runs on an odd schedule and there have been times when I forget to look for it.

On a positive note I see that they are airing commercials for WH13 (mixed with Alphas...blech).
Claudia: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing?
Artie: Saying what? Only put on in case of stupid?

#7 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

If you go by the S3 DVD release date, which is 10 July (for US only atm) then chances are (and I'm guessing here by past experience with how previous season DVDs are released and the new season airs) that S4 will begin around mid to late July or early August. So it's really not going to be that different than years past. Except we'll probably get 9 eps for the "summer" then the 10th ep (Christmas/Holiday ep) in December and possibly the remaining 10 in the late Winter or early Spring (again, I'm just guessing).

Posted Image
Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm
Got Sarcasm?
Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice!
avatar & sig banner by me - no snurching w/out permission!

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

#8 zephrus

zephrus

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

My main complaint is simply that it isn't always easy to notice when the new season is coming up. We can count on it happening in July (at least in the past) so even if I don't watch much Syfy at the moment (except Eureka and occasional movies and the show about the cars), I can at least anticipating when it will start again. To change that means fans might miss it. That can hurt viewship. I'm keeping my eyes open so I'll know one way or the other but it doesn't always happen like that for other fans. Fringe runs on an odd schedule and there have been times when I forget to look for it.

On a positive note I see that they are airing commercials for WH13 (mixed with Alphas...blech).

Exactly this. Should they break up the run of eps in this manner I personally will keep an eye out for the second half of the run. However I love the show and I'm not sure those who watch it on a more casual basis would be inclined to pay that much attention. I guess it depends on how they promote the return and how they leave off the first run. A season finale like S3 has me very interested in catching the start of S4 because I want to see how many bodies are brought back from the dead. If they have a big old cliffhanger before they break then that might stick in the mind of the casual viewer enough to keep an ear to the ground for its return.

July seems so far away. All these tweets from Eddie and Jaime are too much.

#9 ZombieBat

ZombieBat

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

I don't really trust for Syfy to run W13 like other summer shows that show between 18 and 20 episodes, just based on how they've handled Eureka. If they do it like Leverage and Burn Notice, then the season will start in the middle of July or beginning of August. The back half would then start running in November, and finish in December sometime. I don't know how they'd handle the Xmas episode, if they are even going to do one for W13, Haven and Alphas.

But with the way Syfy does things, they'll probably try to spread the "season" over 2 years, like they'll probably do with Eureka's "final season." I'm wondering which new show they are going to sandwich between W13 and Alphas, but I'm guessing it will be that vampire show I heard about.
You must unlearn what you have learned.

I'm a fuel-injected suicide machine. I'm the rocker, the roller, the out-of-controller.

#10 LadyNRA1

LadyNRA1

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

But with the way Syfy does things, they'll probably try to spread the "season" over 2 years, like they'll probably do with Eureka's "final season." I'm wondering which new show they are going to sandwich between W13 and Alphas, but I'm guessing it will be that vampire show I heard about.

Not sure what you mean by this? Are you saying that there will be a time slot open between W13 and Alphas??? Like W13 will start at 8 and Alphas at 10? I haven't heard anything like that.
Claudia: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing?
Artie: Saying what? Only put on in case of stupid?

#11 kensternation2

kensternation2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Hi all.
Excuse my ignorance, but can anybody please tell me whether there will be a new season of Warehouse 13? IMDB doesn't indicate a new season.

Check Wikipedia instead of imdb. About the only thing imdb is good for any more is individual episode cast list.

#12 kensternation2

kensternation2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

In all likelihood there will be 9-12 episodes this summer, the Xmas episode in December and the rest the summer of 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users