• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 lillyjay2008

lillyjay2008

Time Lord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi all, I have been on this forum since 2007 and am really excited to get the new season off and running. Tipi and I will be Co-Moderators on this season of Destination Truth.we love a healthy discussion on all the topics and staff, I for one laugh out loud from some of Josh's antitics. From the crazy vehicles they find themselves in, to the top of plane that they were in that came off in flight..lol so Im looking forward to the new season, and great adventures.. any questions or concerns? just contact us. thanks,:P

Posted Image

JOSH GATES

'Stranded'
wednesday 10pm /9pm central

Lets See, Lock a bunch of Newbie Ghost Hunters in a Dark Haunted Building for five days and nights, miles from anybody,! No Crew , Give them the cameras and tools to investigate, Just leave them,

'STRANDED'

Oh Hell Yeah, I can SOOOO do that. lol

Posted Image

#2 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

How about getting Josh to answer our questions re: Yeti hair sample. :)
SYFY moderators must have some pull.

#3 MoeGreene

MoeGreene

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

I did hear that they found a Vietnamese Bigfoot track during one of the upcoming summer episodes.

#4 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

At least this show does do better investigations than GH IMO. They have found at least some tangible/unique evidence. ( e.g. -Fangolobola claw, and large unidentified claw mark on a cave ceiling)

#5 lillyjay2008

lillyjay2008

Time Lord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

How about getting Josh to answer our questions re: Yeti hair sample. :)
SYFY moderators must have some pull.

Thanks 'Deepvoid' Josh said on more than one occasion that he does monitor the Destination Truth forum, we have all had questions we wanted answered but for some unknown reason he chooses not to answer but I will see what I can do, Ok?

You hear that Josh? your fans want to know about the Yeti hair sample!
Fangolobola claw, and large unidentified claw mark on a cave ceiling,A Vietnamese Bigfoot track during one of the upcoming summer episodes.How About it Josh, give us some answers please.:P :P :P

Posted Image

JOSH GATES

'Stranded'

Lets See, Lock a bunch of Newbie Ghost Hunters in a Dark Haunted Building for five days and nights, miles from anybody,! No Crew , Give them the cameras and tools to investigate, Just leave them,

'STRANDED'

Posted Image

#6 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

there are like 6 FB pages about him... but none look like him in person...

native2.gif

#7 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Thanks 'Deepvoid' Josh said on more than one occasion that he does monitor the Destination Truth forum, we have all had questions we wanted answered but for some unknown reason he chooses not to answer but I will see what I can do, Ok?

You hear that Josh? your fans want to know about the Yeti hair sample!
Fangolobola claw, and large unidentified claw mark on a cave ceiling,A Vietnamese Bigfoot track during one of the upcoming summer episodes.How About it Josh, give us some answers please.:P :P :P

Thanks for asking! Maybe you'll have more luck than us.

I tried through twitter, through Erin's website, through Amanda/DT Fan radio. I'm out of option although I might ask Santa come this Christmas... who knows!

#8 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Thanks for asking! Maybe you'll have more luck than us.

I tried through twitter, through Erin's website, through Amanda/DT Fan radio. I'm out of option although I might ask Santa come this Christmas... who knows!

He will ignore that, too, and then coincidentally, in the next season (I hope there is one!) we'll have a very special Christmas Episode where Josh and crew go to the North Pole to investigate the existence of a hairy creature of legend that has been spotted there Posted Image

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#9 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

He did search for elves if I remember correctly? Or was it gnomes?

#10 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

He did search for elves if I remember correctly? Or was it gnomes?

You remember correctly...the Icelandic elves. I don't _think_ he's done gnomes yet, but that would be an interesting investigation that I wouldn't mind seeing.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#11 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

I did hear that they found a Vietnamese Bigfoot track during one of the upcoming summer episodes.

Looks like more of the same "go! go! go!" Posted Image I get the impression that there are a few ghost hunts again as well. Still has the tag of "This Summer" I sure hope so anyway, at least there is still a bit of variety in these!

http://bigfooteviden...estination.html

Do be sure to read the anonymous comment at Mar 28, 2012 01:54 PM Posted Image

#12 MoeGreene

MoeGreene

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Looks like more of the same "go! go! go!" Posted Image I get the impression that there are a few ghost hunts again as well. Still has the tag of "This Summer" I sure hope so anyway, at least there is still a bit of variety in these!

That is hilarious Raithe. Sounds like Bobo and Co.

#13 lillyjay2008

lillyjay2008

Time Lord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Has anyone been watching the Destination Truth Marathon today? I had forgotten how funny some of them were, Josh is priceless, him and his oneliners, and facial expressions tell it all.. lol

Posted Image

JOSH GATES

'Stranded'

'STRANDED'

Posted Image

#14 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Has anyone been watching the Destination Truth Marathon today? I had forgotten how funny some of them were, Josh is priceless, him and his oneliners, and facial expressions tell it all.. lol

Did not see that it was on today until you mentioned it. Darn, I see the Japanese Haunted Forest was on, that one has always intrigued me.

#15 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

He will ignore that, too, and then coincidentally, in the next season (I hope there is one!) we'll have a very special Christmas Episode where Josh and crew go to the North Pole to investigate the existence of a hairy creature of legend that has been spotted there Posted Image

Sorry Raithe, he won't find the hairy creature of legend at North Pole. I only went to visit my father up there and have since been living in Idaho and learned to shave.

(to clarify, I looked like a member of ZZ Top years ago. Miss that beard. My Dad used to live in North Pole, AK)

Posted Image

#16 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Sorry Raithe, he won't find the hairy creature of legend at North Pole. I only went to visit my father up there and have since been living in Idaho and learned to shave.

(to clarify, I looked like a member of ZZ Top years ago. Miss that beard. My Dad used to live in North Pole, AK)

Posted Image

LOL That newspaper headline they showed in the preview wasn't exactly a recent date so they are probably going off an old reported sighting Posted Image

#17 Gertrude73

Gertrude73

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Posted ImageHow about getting Josh to answer our questions re: Yeti hair sample.

#18 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

LOL That newspaper headline they showed in the preview wasn't exactly a recent date so they are probably going off an old reported sighting Posted Image

Dagnabit then. I'll have to think about that one hunting trip up there then. I felt like someone was watching. The area did seem like a good Bobo area. Me thinks there was a Bobo in them woods.

#19 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Darnit. Forgot to add a thanks to Tipi for removing all the parody stuff from the GH forum and here. Hope she likes a Giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcake.

Posted Image

#20 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

That's hilarious!

I freaking hate the fact that in 2012, websites aren't allowing me to watch videos because I'm from Canada. Seriously? It's not like I'm from North Korea ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users