Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Obviously not for Grant's position.

http://www.auditions...-ghost-hunters/
http://pilgrimstudio...g/ghosthunters/

Still has GHA on the logo, but the dates are updated (didn't we discuss a similar casting call earlier to this page and then it went 404? If so, it's back with new dates.)

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#2 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

I got the part! Sorry I couldn't tell before

I've been practicing dramatic facial expression for weeks now. I swear to God, the first time I'll get touch the result will be Oscar-worthy.

#3 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

I got the part! Sorry I couldn't tell before

I've been practicing dramatic facial expression for weeks now. I swear to God, the first time I'll get touch the result will be Oscar-worthy.

I hope you've brushed up on your flashlight skills.

#4 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Good luck, Deep.

I tried practicing my "What was that?" "Did you see that?" all night and couldn't sound very convincing.

#5 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

Good luck, Deep.

I tried practicing my "What was that?" "Did you see that?" all night and couldn't sound very convincing.

I went in and had every other word of my dialog bleeped and they said I was a promising alternate.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#6 cbc72

cbc72

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

They posted the opening on March 3, with a March 14 deadline and asking applicants to be ready to travel by April 1?

Does that strike anyone as kind of short notice? Like an unexpected departure from the cast?

#7 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

GHI isn't filming and GH is likely on break too since they have yet to finish showing the current season. So why April 1st?

#8 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

GHI isn't filming and GH is likely on break too since they have yet to finish showing the current season. So why April 1st?

I thought maybe an April Fool's Joke, but I've seen random casting calls come up for them. My thought is that perhaps GH is their flagship show and if they get enough people applying, they can sort out qualities and "suggest" that "While we don't have an opening now on GH/GHI, would you be interested in appearing on Toad Sellers?" This might be just a way of getting prospective people on any Pilgrim's many shows.

#9 LugoMan

LugoMan

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

I went in for a video audition, they kept putting the camera on my crotch so I got up and walked out.

Convictions are the more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh, and my original sign up date is Oct 2004... it seems to matter to some people, so there it is.

#10 khobar

khobar

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

They posted the opening on March 3, with a March 14 deadline and asking applicants to be ready to travel by April 1?

Does that strike anyone as kind of short notice? Like an unexpected departure from the cast?

Depends - did they say which year? ;)

#11 blackcatbone

blackcatbone

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

I guess my certificate from the Bill Shatner School of Dramatic Acting isn't going to help so I'm working on lying down on other people's beds and/or couches. It's really tough getting up.

Acting is so hard.

#12 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

I went in for a video audition, they kept putting the camera on my crotch so I got up and walked out.

I was going to apply, but Disney wouldn't let me do it. They said it wasn't a proper image for a Muppet, and it reflected poorly on the Disney Corporation Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users