9 replies to this topic

#1 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

if anyone is watching The Firm, did not Aaron Douglas look like sh!t? He appeared to have aged 15 years, was bloated and skanky. All I could think of while watching "would Boomer hit that?"

That's the 4th cylon to appear on that show now.

BSG Died So Sharktopus Could Live

enter the rabbit hole www.MatrixMythology.com

#2 yongjin02

yongjin02

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

if anyone is watching The Firm, did not Aaron Douglas look like sh!t? He appeared to have aged 15 years, was bloated and skanky. All I could think of while watching "would Boomer hit that?"

That's the 4th cylon to appear on that show now.

haven't watched the firm..but on the actors/cylons on the show...let me guess, the show is filmed in Vancouver?Posted Image

#3 CaproCaine

CaproCaine

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 539 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

haven't watched the firm..but on the actors/cylons on the show...let me guess, the show is filmed in Vancouver?Posted Image

Bong your wrong.

I think you might be thinking of Toronto. The place where all the SyFy shows are filmed.

#4 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Bong your wrong.

I think you might be thinking of Toronto. The place where all the SyFy shows are filmed.

it's not a science fiction show, it's on a major network (I can't remember which). It's allegedly somewhere in the Northeast and the landscapes do not indicate it is filmed in traditional Los Angeles. I'll just look...

Oh, it is Toronto.

But as for the above post, are you sure BSG was not filmed in VC? There's that whole website where those people went and documented all the locations with photos and whatever. Also, I recognize some of the places from BSG were also in Stargate SG-1. Which THAT show I am almost positive was filmed in Vancouver.

#5 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

The website shows pictures and maps of where BSG was filmed in Vancouver - http://www.battlestarlocations.com/

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#6 jxf011

jxf011

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

#7 CaproCaine

CaproCaine

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Bong your wrong.

Good grief people. Let's pretend I live near Vancouver and that I recognize "The Lions", the white Nova Scotia Bank, the downtown library, and of course the old Riverview Hospital out in Coquitlam?

As for "The Firm" it was filmed in Toronto with NBC. As for the other SyFy shows "Being Human", "Warehouse-13", "The Alphas" those too are filmed in Toronto. As for "Defiance" and "Hannibal" they are being filmed in Toronto for NBC by GEP Productions( Blood and Chrome). Can anybody guess where they film "Lost Girl"?

OK, my medication has kicked-in. I think "Sanctuary"( wink, wink) is the last remaining series being filmed for SyFy in Vancouver.

#8 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

He's gained weight from BSG S01 but a lot/all of that weight came on after he injured his knee which severely limited his ability to exercise; he's a big ice hooky fan and he formerly played a lot. You can see his weight gain in the BSG boxing episode plus he barely moved in the ring since his knee was still frakked up. Also, re: his pairing with Boomer, she was originally supposed to hook up with a chief who was much older than her, like Sam Elliott about 60 years old older. Aaron is a young hunk in comparison! Anyway, I think he looks great in the clip for The Firm, very intense scene.

Even when you are talking about (S3, Episode "Memory Lane") he was still somewhat passable as the Galen Tyrol we knew from the beginning. One could say "aww, he's fattened up with his family settling down on New Caprica) and then he lost weight again and then REALLY gained more when they filmed the flashbacks (which were filmed BEFORE season 4.5 if I am correct) then at the beginning of 4.5 he continues to lose weight right up until the end of the show.

But my reaction to seeing him on the firm was not so much the weight but that he looked disheveled and greasy and his face looked weird like major aging had occurred. Who knows, maybe they were plying him with makeup at the end of bsg. or, the Firm maybe it was an ill-fitting suit and bad haircut and lack of makeup. Who knows.

HUNK NO MORE.

And who said that character was supposed to be "a much older sam eliott type of 60yo? If that was the case, wow, they really missed THAT mark don't from day one you think?

#9 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Good grief people. Let's pretend I live near Vancouver and that I recognize "The Lions", the white Nova Scotia Bank, the downtown library, and of course the old Riverview Hospital out in Coquitlam?

As for "The Firm" it was filmed in Toronto with NBC. As for the other SyFy shows "Being Human", "Warehouse-13", "The Alphas" those too are filmed in Toronto. As for "Defiance" and "Hannibal" they are being filmed in Toronto for NBC by GEP Productions( Blood and Chrome). Can anybody guess where they film "Lost Girl"?

OK, my medication has kicked-in. I think "Sanctuary"( wink, wink) is the last remaining series being filmed for SyFy in Vancouver.

Was CaproCaine yelling at himself? He/she posted earlier "they are all filmed in vancouver" and then this..........

#10 jxf011

jxf011

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users