7 replies to this topic

#1 TEXSHIELD

TEXSHIELD

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Howdy Heroes. I was asked to consider coming back to Skiffytown and after talking it over with the family I felt I still had that feeling in my belly to help make a difference in the world. Skiffytown voted and agreed and has welcomed me back with open arms. I figured why not head down to where it all started all those years ago and maybe let some of my ol pals know I'm back and to have words, break bread, hero up and once again do battle for all that is right. Heroes helping children is what this is all about folks and thats what Skiffytown aims to due. I see all the pieces being put into place and a positive attitude and atmosphere with a lot of great energy starting to show. The league is back on track to be bigger and better and I urge all you out there that still have some fire left in your belly and want to make a difference to go and contact a Senior Rep and request being reactivated into active status or if your new ask for details on how to sign up.

I look forward to many years of service to Skiffytown until I pass the Tex-Shield mantel to my son and I look forward to watching this community rebuild in numbers and flourish once again.

Attached Thumbnails

• 252817_10150209283683181_734998180_7294772_5480638_n.jpg

Posted Image

#2 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

Welcome Back!
As you can see it is quiet silent in the forums as of late.

native2.gif

#3 TEXSHIELD

TEXSHIELD

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Voices may be silent but their eyes are upon this forum because I see them. I hope that maybe one day the silence will end and the fellowship begins once more.
Posted Image

#4 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

That would be wonderful.

what things have you been up to in your neck of the woods?

native2.gif

#5 Manbearthing

Manbearthing

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey welcome back cowboy! Yah, things are a bit different but I'm with you on wanting to rebuild and making this place live again.

#6 TEXSHIELD

TEXSHIELD

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hey Furby. Good to be back Bro. You need to look me up on FB or Skiffytown. Tipi. I've been just trying to stay busy and helping my Fellow Disabled vets at the VA on top of being a dad to my future Replacement lil Tex. I've been suiting up as Thor and putting smiles on kids with disablities as well. I've also been working on a few hobbies like building wood furniture like LAMPS, CHAIRS, and WALKING STICK from old cedar fence post. All in All just trying to stay active.
Posted Image

#7 Tazer

Tazer

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hey Tex, how ya doin man.
Glad to see you back.... I haven't been looking much this week but Ill be posting more again
Im Not Touching You!!!!!
Im Not Touching You!!!!!!
Im Not Touching You!!!

#8 TEXSHIELD

TEXSHIELD

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hey Tex, how ya doin man.
Glad to see you back.... I haven't been looking much this week but Ill be posting more again

Tazer my man it is GOOD to be back Bro. I we can get this place back to the days of Glory as well as getting more traffice throu the Leagues website. I really do miss all the cool stories and positive ideas that once was here.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users