• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xarius

xarius

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Is there a missing episode? I mean that two parter, episode 9 missing and episode 10 being the second part - what about bob. Or that episode is on the dvd? Cause on the beginning of episode 10 there are scenes from episode 9, where murphy is being saved by dresden.
"If knowledge means power and power corrupts how will ever mankind survive?"The Outer Limits

#2 easygordon

easygordon

Mostly Harmless

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Is there a missing episode? I mean that two parter, episode 9 missing and episode 10 being the second part - what about bob. Or that episode is on the dvd? Cause on the beginning of episode 10 there are scenes from episode 9, where murphy is being saved by dresden.

It has been a while since I watched it, but please note that the episode order on the DVD set matches the broadcast dates, which were out of order.

The proper way to watch is:
1. Storm Front
2. Rules of Engagement
3. Birds of a Feather
4. The Boone Identity
5. Hair of the Dog
6. Walls
7. Bad Blood
8. Soul Beneficiary
9. What About Bob?
10. The Other D!ck
11. Things That Go Bump
12. Second City

Posted Image
Reviews of SF, Fantasy & Horror books, movies, TV, comics at templetongate.net

#3 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Interesting..
I know I heard this before but i still always watch it in order of air date.
I think I will try it in the order you list and see if it feels better
ya...am slow sometimes. <_<

native2.gif

#4 xarius

xarius

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

thx,easygordon, but i've already watched almost the entire tv show. I cannot make the connection between The Other Detective and What about Bob, because in the begging of what about Bob: previously- and Murphy is being controlled by some sort of spirit, and i didn't saw that episode... and i think is the missing one. Or should i see the 1,5 hour Storm Front to connect the dots?
Edit: You're right about the order. Murphy gets possessed in ep 11, Things That Go Bump.
"If knowledge means power and power corrupts how will ever mankind survive?"The Outer Limits

#5 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Yup, she has visions of her possession in Boone Identity, and brings them up in What About Bob, but Harry denies everything rather than admit there is magic in the world. She stops trusting him then, as he is obviously lying. Badly.

Edited by Mreen, 09 April 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#6 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

It has been a while since I watched it, but please note that the episode order on the DVD set matches the broadcast dates, which were out of order.

The proper way to watch is:
1. Storm Front
2. Rules of Engagement
3. Birds of a Feather
4. The Boone Identity
5. Hair of the Dog
6. Walls
7. Bad Blood
8. Soul Beneficiary
9. What About Bob?
10. The Other D!ck
11. Things That Go Bump
12. Second City

It is insane the difference watching the series in this order is making!
on Hair of the Dog now... and the flow of the series is so much better this way!

native2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users