• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

I have only watched a little of this program and is it a spoof on make-up? Is it just about how strange this family is ? I don't mean to be rude but now I know why I have only watched a little of it. Has he REALLY done work in this field? The Goth thing he wants going reminds me of a mid-life crisis thing. Looking forward to Face Off returning. Sorry if this is mean but in my opion this show is really bad.

#2 Brownielocks

Brownielocks

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

I think some people just want to find the negative. I know the people look odd, but I think that underneath is a good dad who loves his kids and is trying to teach his daughter a skill so she can live on her own after he's gone. He also says he's proud of her and she also has shown respect for his skill. I think on that basis this show is much better than alot of other reality shows, regardless if some of you feel the special effects skills are not up to your standards.

I just like having a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on. However, there's only 2 episodes left.

"Be who you are and say what you think because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

VISIT BROWNIELOCKS.COM

#3 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

I think some people just want to find the negative. I know the people look odd, but I think that underneath is a good dad who loves his kids and is trying to teach his daughter a skill so she can live on her own after he's gone. He also says he's proud of her and she also has shown respect for his skill. I think on that basis this show is much better than alot of other reality shows, regardless if some of you feel the special effects skills are not up to your standards.

I just like having a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on. However, there's only 2 episodes left.

#4 lornadoon

lornadoon

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm not trying to find negativity, I just think the show is lame. Goth people aren't odd looking but a 60 year old DAD, well I guess that does look odd to me. My standards on speical effects are only that they look GREAT. I apologize if I upset you with my comments but am glad that there are only 2 episodes left. :}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users