3 replies to this topic

#1 drfrye

drfrye

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

Hi,

I remember watching a new series about 1 yr ago (I think) that was call alpha. It dealt with 3 realities and the scientist were trying to link them all together. The main character was able to go through or see all three realities. I cannot remember the name of the show or where it is now (even cancelled). I only watched the pilot and I think there were 6-8 more shows before I lost it.

Google search doesn't help because I cannot remember the main name. The switch in perspective would be Alpha, then Beta then Delta (I think).

Thanks for the help in finding this program

#2 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

I remember watching a new series about 1 yr ago (I think) that was call alpha. It dealt with 3 realities and the scientist were trying to link them all together. The main character was able to go through or see all three realities. I cannot remember the name of the show or where it is now (even cancelled). I only watched the pilot and I think there were 6-8 more shows before I lost it.

Google search doesn't help because I cannot remember the main name. The switch in perspective would be Alpha, then Beta then Delta (I think).

Thanks for the help in finding this program

That wasn't Charlie Jade was it? Alphaverse, Betaverse, Gammaverse...there was a fourth in there too.

Edited: http://forums.syfy.c...p?showforum=155

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#3 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Sounds like Charlie Jade to me. Produced in Canada and South Africa, which is where the story takes place. Grim and brutal, but artistically so. The story was sophisticated and interesting ... if bloody enough that I was fast forwarding thru some drug crazed rape, murder and torture scenes whenever the character 01 (son of the richest man in Alpha world, which was ruled by companies instead of countries) showed up.

But very good stuff, nonetheless.

#4 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,751 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

And if you're interested in discussing the show with other fans, there's a dedicated Charlie Jade forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users