#2 coolioni6

coolioni6

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

If you want a Season 2 help by flooding emails into season2@monstermanfans.com

Why would anyone want to do that for such a horrible show ?

I think the guy "Monster Man" is a strange dude, and really creeps me out . I think he is trying to look like the wrestler The Undertaker !

Its a lame show , I really hope it does not get renewed.

I dont think this monster man guy is even that good at what he does.

Why not hope for some real Sci-Fi shows like made us fans of this type of programming in the first place ????

#3 coolioni6

coolioni6

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

If you want a Season 2 help by flooding emails into season2@monstermanfans.com

Why would anyone want to do that for such a horrible show ?

I think the guy "Monster Man" is a strange dude, and really creeps me out . I think he is trying to look like the wrestler The Undertaker !

Its a lame show , I really hope it does not get renewed.

I dont think this monster man guy is even that good at what he does.

Why not hope for some real Sci-Fi shows like made us fans of this type of programming in the first place ????

#4 LowerFeeder

LowerFeeder

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

syfy is suppose to be about "Imagine greater", don't think this show does that!

#5 StarPowerWarrior

StarPowerWarrior

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

syfy is suppose to be about "Imagine greater", don't think this show does that!

Imagine lesser seems to be what they currently mean.
All the best,
Matthew

Posted Image

#6 MonsterManFans

MonsterManFans

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

everyone needs to email today to season2@monstermanfans.com to get a season 2 of monster man

#7 coolioni6

coolioni6

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

everyone needs to email today to season2@monstermanfans.com to get a season 2 of monster man

Why would someone want to do this ?

dont you have anything else better to do than ask for a second season of a lame show ?

#8 Cjsim1

Cjsim1

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

A few negative comments on here in regards to the Monster Man. I highly enjoyed season one of this show. Only think I didn't like about it was his one daughter who seems spoiled and acts like a in short *****. But other then that its a good show and you people are only a selective few who don't like it. There is still a need for monster makers in the filmmaking business, CGI artist are hard to come by in the independent film market and I applaud people like the Monster Man for still toughing it out after all these years. I'm putting my name in the hat to get season two on the air. And if the Monster Man isn't good at what he does then why does he still get work within the industry?

#9 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

i hope this show was canceled.

#10 trevfury

trevfury

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

Monster Man was a hoot! What the hell are the haters talkin' about? It's actually the only show I have ever made a point to make sure I do not miss. I knew when I saw the trailers that it was going to be interesting and entertaining, and it sure was.

I don't agree with any of the negative comments I've read about this show. I can kind of understand that some people are disappointed when they see the less-than-glamorous side of the industry. Seeing the fx makeup and creature designs from that point of view reveals the fact that there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we have no clue about. Stuff doesn't go as planned. Some stuff works out, some stuff doesn't.

I, for one, found it totally fascinating. Seeing Cleve's clever problem solving at the 11th hour was fascinating. Even seeing him fail was cool. Nobody knocks it out of the park every time. I don't know, I guess that's part of the appeal for me.

Yes, it's a small practical fx company that is struggling, not Lucasfilm. Yes, they work on films that are not necessarily in the mainstream. They're the underdogs.

The family dynamic is endearing as well. I found the owner's wife to be generally unbearable, and I'm sure I'm not alone. But Cleve, Constance, um... his ex wife and other daughter that I can't name right now, are totally likeable and work great together.

Seeing Cleve build stuff from foam is like magic. Whether you like low budget monster movies or not, it's cool as hell to see how they're built. The 2 headed shark, the werewolf, the giant spider, exploding ants, bio-mechanical bug, all turned out wicked. The Devo video was neat too. Not a fan of the band, but still cool seeing how the video was made.

Ah, it doesn't much matter what I say. The show's not happening right now regardless. I guess I just felt I should put in my 2 bits, since the haters out there have no problem putting theirs in. I loved the show. Apparently lots of people didn't. It's not the first time I haven't seen eye to eye with the general public. It would be great if the show would continue, if not on SyFy then on another network or online.

#11 BaneNascent

BaneNascent

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

I was heading to this site to find out where season two is. I hope they keep producing this show because it vanished after six episodes. I liked the fact that they have (as artists) these huge deadlines that are literally insane. I'm rooting for this show because we need more traditional art representation. The practical elements of art are getting consumed by "efficiency". Many people will pick up photoshop instead of some oil paints for the efficiency. But there are parts of art that shouldn't be left behind. Bring this show back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users