• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 rprocto1

rprocto1

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Wow, who is this absoluty gorgeous black woman,Lanisha Cole i can't keep my eyes off her when i watch the show, but they never keep her on camera long enough. lol

#2 IceManPJN

IceManPJN

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Wow, who is this absoluty gorgeous black woman,Lanisha Cole....

Her name is Lanisha Cole. You answered your own question. She doesn't do anything for me, though.

Lanisha Diane Cole (born February 13, 1982 in Pasadena, California) is an American model that has been most recognizable as a rotating model on the game show The Price Is Right[1] in both the Barker and Carey eras. She has also appeared in several hip-hop and rap music videos, and had a minor part in the movie Soul Plane. After her stint on The Price Is Right as a model, Cole joined the cast of the television series Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.[2]

Cole is of Panamanian descent.

#3 luvtaps83

luvtaps83

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Her name is Lanisha Cole. They added her is for more T&A shots when Jiell left. I guess they figured Lanisha wasn't good enough by herself as they brought Jaell back again. Now they have double the T&A as before. Not sure if you saw it or not but if you love Lanisha watch the one where they do the levitation. She is the person being levitated and gets into her Pajamas which appears to be a long shirt and no pants. You will enjoy it, im sure.

#4 Yellowred

Yellowred

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

When did Jael leave? Anyways, I do find Lanisha very attractive, but I watch the show for substance and I do like the whole cast and the concept of the show.

#5 Hepesh2

Hepesh2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

I wasn't aware that Jael ever left.

I think both Jael and Lanisha are very attractive. And that shouldn't be surprising, as they both have been models in the past, according to Wikipedia.

#6 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

I wasn't aware that Jael ever left.

I think both Jael and Lanisha are very attractive. And that shouldn't be surprising, as they both have been models in the past, according to Wikipedia.

Correct...Jael hasn't left (as evidenced by the fact that she's been on every episode this season) Chi-Lan is the one who left (along with Larry). Her leaving is one of the few admirable things this show has accomplished.

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#7 luvtaps83

luvtaps83

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Yea I was wrong, I forgot it wasn't Jael who left, it was Chi Lan. Jael left DT before I think that maybe was what I was confusing it with. Either way all three of them are hot. The more I look at Lanisha, the more I think she is the hottest member of the cast. Yesterday I was watching some of the more recent episodes and Jael was wearing fingerless gloves, that made her look like a hobo. I just can't wrap my head around her wardrobe choices. Lanisha is dressing hot and lookin it too.

#8 factoid

factoid

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

I have to agree with you 1000%. She is by far one of the most beautiful women I've seen in a LONG time. Lanisha Cole is STUNNINGLY gorgeous.
I literally watch the show just for her. Jael, your beautiful too sweetheart. Tone it down a bit though, miss bossy pantalones.

#9 Gorritxa

Gorritxa

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

Was it just me or did she look kind of annoyed in last this weeks episode?

#10 Hepesh2

Hepesh2

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:04 PM

Was it just me or did she look kind of annoyed in last this weeks episode?

Yeah. I felt like she and Bill weren't getting along too well.

#11 abc321

abc321

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

Lanisha Cole is absolutely stunning, but I love that she's not afraid to get her hands dirty and work alongside the guys.
Have you all been checking out her pictures from the show?
I just went through these:
Posted Image
All good stuff. . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users