• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treos

treos

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

i get the game is still in the beta stage (says it on the loading screen) but just now when i tried playing it on my laptop the lag was among the worst i've ever seen for a browser game. last time i saw that much lag was in a couple flash games and those crashed the plugin. so my question is this:

whats the minimum system requirements for that game? to cause that kind of lag just while the game is load, let alone while someone is playing it, its not low requirements or if it is fairly low requirements then the lag can easily be a major issue.

finally got the game to load after a few minutes (through which time firefox was almost entirely non-responsive in any way at all short of bring up task manager) but even after that i was afraid the plugin or browser itself would crash as the game wasn't responding in the slightest, couldn't click to switch to another tab, nothing.

if needed i'll give my specs if it'll help.

#2 wintery

wintery

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

i get the game is still in the beta stage (says it on the loading screen) but just now when i tried playing it on my laptop the lag was among the worst i've ever seen for a browser game. last time i saw that much lag was in a couple flash games and those crashed the plugin. so my question is this:

whats the minimum system requirements for that game? to cause that kind of lag just while the game is load, let alone while someone is playing it, its not low requirements or if it is fairly low requirements then the lag can easily be a major issue.

finally got the game to load after a few minutes (through which time firefox was almost entirely non-responsive in any way at all short of bring up task manager) but even after that i was afraid the plugin or browser itself would crash as the game wasn't responding in the slightest, couldn't click to switch to another tab, nothing.

if needed i'll give my specs if it'll help.

YES YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GIVE YOUR SYSTEM SPECS for a topic post like this IMO.

Also are you running any anti-virus? I've found that running any "Active" anti-virus, where is is scanning everything that you comp is sending/receiving almost always makes a games unplayable do to the lag they create.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users