5 replies to this topic

#1 Spiritman

Spiritman

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

Its been weeks now , were taken off the air, every Wednesday night they were on , what happened ?? Now were stuck watching repeats of the Haunted Collector !!! That should have been taken off the air !! Put Ghost Hunters back on !!!!!

#2 EmilyCanada

EmilyCanada

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

I think they were just finishing up the last bits of odds and ends in the new season. I don't get the Syfy channel where I live, but I do get Ghost Hunters on a channel here called OLN and they've said that the new season starts September 5th. I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to the new season starting because I always like watching it before I go to bed.

#3 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

:huh: :huh: More than ready for the "new season", hope it will be better than the last one, not very likely, but I do watch it, not that I am a "fan" but I guess buying GH t-shirts does imply that I have/don't have taste in clothing or tv shows. :huh:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#4 BeiBei

BeiBei

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Posted Image Posted Image More than ready for the "new season", hope it will be better than the last one, not very likely, but I do watch it, not that I am a "fan" but I guess buying GH t-shirts does imply that I have/don't have taste in clothing or tv shows. Posted Image

The previews for the new season look great. I'm excited about the new shows starting Sept. 5. The investigations seem to be more exciting. We will see and I'm keeping my hopes up. I really like the show. On to newer and better investigations.

#5 Norseman143

Norseman143

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Its been weeks now , were taken off the air, every Wednesday night they were on , what happened ?? Now were stuck watching repeats of the Haunted Collector !!! That should have been taken off the air !! Put Ghost Hunters back on !!!!!

There season was over! Most reality shows go for so many weeks,and the seasons over. I have noticed most so called reality shows seem to have two seasons a year.
What most people dont seem to realize, is there is a lot of editing that needs to be done and its a long tedious process so thats why it takes so long to get the shows on air

#6 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

:D FAR.FAR,AWAY. :lol:
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users