7 replies to this topic

#1 Syfying

Syfying

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

So is Kenzi morphing into a Fae or something else. I thought Kenzi would acquire some sort of power just in time for the big fight after that liquid touched her arm. But so far she has no special power. So what do you think is going to happen. Did not expect Kenzi to get injured that badly. Luckily Hale was there to save her. We will probably be getting more Kenzi/Hale based stories in season three.

In season two finale episode. Bo might have saved the Fae world but she might be turning bad. So it seems for season 3, that our two heroines will have their hands full.

#2 CaproCaine

CaproCaine

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

With Kenzi’s Cleopatra styled hair cut I wonder if the producers/ writers of “Lost Girl” realize that she looks like a lighter version of Shocking Blue’s lead singer Mariska Veres. Maybe there is a chance that Kenzi will take her new found whatever it will be out onto the road with her boyfriend and they both become rock and roll stars?

So is Kenzi morphing into a Fae or something else. I thought Kenzi would acquire some sort of power just in time for the big fight after that liquid touched her arm. But so far she has no special power. So what do you think is going to happen. Did not expect Kenzi to get injured that badly. Luckily Hale was there to save her. We will probably be getting more Kenzi/Hale based stories in season three.

In season two finale episode. Bo might have saved the Fae world but she might be turning bad. So it seems for season 3, that our two heroines will have their hands full.

The goo certainly means something bad to me at least. Does it mean that Kenzi will pick up some sort of super power of her own. I think so?

#3 hoodoovoodoo

hoodoovoodoo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

If you watched the promo after Episode 22, it appears that Kenzi will be flashing gnarly dentures at some point in Season 3

Posted Image

#4 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:14 PM

If you watched the promo after Episode 22, it appears that Kenzi will be flashing gnarly dentures at some point in Season 3

Posted Image

:huh: Nice "fangs", wonder if their a "female vampire" in the making but that might be pushing things a bit too far but I do like the "vampire character" in various types of artistic exxpression. :blink:

Attached File  vampires25_20070401_1195751018.jpg   26.77K   0 downloads
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#5 lsbloom

lsbloom

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

:huh: Nice "fangs", wonder if their a "female vampire" in the making but that might be pushing things a bit too far but I do like the "vampire character" in various types of artistic exxpression. :blink:

Vampires in Lost Girl have traditional vampire fangs, not what Kenzi is sporting in the promo.

#6 StillNYPinTA

StillNYPinTA

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Looks like Bo isn't the only one that's going to be exploring a dark side... but I'm sure whatever that goo was that got on Kenzi will be temporary only. At first she'll dig the new powers but then they'll overwhelm her and she won't be Kenzi anymore so the team has to figure out how to make her normal again. Hope it's an arc and not just one episode. ;) (Later it looks like she is pointing a gun at Dyson...)
MY name is NYPinTA but for some reason the board isn't letting me log on. So I created this secondary account. I've been a SyFy (still a stupid name!) forum member since 2002.

#7 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Vampires in Lost Girl have traditional vampire fangs, not what Kenzi is sporting in the promo.

I am not an expert in "dental make-up" but from here, what is in her mouth, sure don't look like something I would want to get bitten by, "fangs" or "whatever'. Thanks for the comment/correction, btw, what are they? :mellow:

Attached File  vampires35_20070401_1172034837.jpg   5.19K   0 downloads
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#8 TheCyberDalek

TheCyberDalek

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

I am very interested in seeing what will happen but God help that norn now that she's messed with Kenzi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users