• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blackdaggr

blackdaggr

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Watching this show, I'm not sure what the single winner of each challenge gains, aside from bragging rights. While a few challenges had specific winner's benefits (e.g., the pirate's booty), they seem random. I'd like to know if the winners gain something, even if its some cool non-monetary thing (like the SW challenge, having the winning character on the website).

#2 Brownielocks

Brownielocks

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Watching this show, I'm not sure what the single winner of each challenge gains, aside from bragging rights. While a few challenges had specific winner's benefits (e.g., the pirate's booty), they seem random. I'd like to know if the winners gain something, even if its some cool non-monetary thing (like the SW challenge, having the winning character on the website).

I thought they won $100,000, plus some cases with new makeup stuff and a job opportunity to work on a film. But, I could be wrong.
"Be who you are and say what you think because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

VISIT BROWNIELOCKS.COM

#3 theenforcer2

theenforcer2

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

The winner of each challenge gets NOTHING.

The Enforcer.
Posted Image

#4 Brownielocks

Brownielocks

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

The winner of each challenge gets NOTHING.

The Enforcer.

Ooops! You're right. I didn't see he was asking about an Episode win. Yeah, they just get to exhale and feel good. ;)
"Be who you are and say what you think because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

VISIT BROWNIELOCKS.COM

#5 blackdaggr

blackdaggr

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

It would be nice for them to receive something - even if it is as ephemeral as the first episode's "your character will be on the Star Wars (or whatever) website". For example:

Superheroes & Cars: Arrange with a comics publisher to write a 4-issue mini-series of the characters
Kids' Monsters: Donate the winning monster (and probably the others) to the kids' program
Grimm: How about actually having the winning critter in the TV show?

etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users