13 replies to this topic

#1 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

I believe in ghosts. Absolutely. Seen them.
I believe in UFO's, seen them. Have not seen an alien but I believe there is something probably in some of these unexplained objects.
I just can't buy the story of the werewolf. I have a little problem with Bigfoot. I would have liked to hear an interview with the sheriff's deputy who investigated the house. And what about the guys body? How did he die? Did they shoot him with a silver bullet or what?

#2 dvszeno

dvszeno

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

I would love to talk to the guy that tracked this thing, and the deputy as well.
I find it odd though that the guy just up and died. I would be really interested to
know the cause of death. As well as where this where this took place. Is there
anyway of contacting this guy?

#3 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

[quote name='dvszeno' date='11 October 2012 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1349962324' post='7039770']
I would love to talk to the guy that tracked this thing, and the deputy as well.
I find it odd though that the guy just up and died. I would be really interested to
[/quote]

He's probably written a book and is giving tours, lol.

#4 Billmc1967

Billmc1967

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

This Is where I would hope Sfy would do there home work before they air there shows. I would love to believe this story for what It Is, a werewolf.So why did the Husband not call the police once he found the tracks?, or take a picture of them?. When he first found the cabin,where the tracks led to, why not call the police then?. At worse he could of shown the tracks leading from his house to the cabin.No explanation, no question brought up?. Why not do some back ground search on the man that die?. Just way to many questions left, once again it looks like Syfy was just trying to hard to stretch the truth!.

#5 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

I noticed the woman was his"former wife." In the story, did you notice after each of her experiences, he showed up right afterward. He said he couldn't sell the place but she wanted to leave. Could this be a hoax he pulled on her to get her to leave, and then he got himself in such a mess he had to continue this story until someone urged him to submit it to Paranormal Witness". Evidently, they, his friends and family had lived in the area their whole lives, hunted in those woods...yet no one had ever seen the cabin or heard of George, the strange man with yellow glowing eyes that worked at the tire store?

#6 RoxanneD

RoxanneD

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

As far as where it took place, they said that in the episode. It was London, Ohio. I can tell you that this is an actual town, it is only about 20 miles from where I live and I have been there quite a few times.

#7 CarsonB

CarsonB

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

I also have a lot of unanswered questions about this episode.

~ Stay Calm... Be Brave... Wait for the Signs ~

#8 Fruzzlies

Fruzzlies

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

I also had quite a few questions after watching this show. The guy just didn't want to do anything due to being afraid of the trouble he might get in for tracking this thing to the cabin, walking down the road with his riffle, not questioning the manager of the tire place regarding the gold eyes of his employee, not saying anything to the cop after the man had died. I watched this episode twice and it just doesn't sit right with me. I think this one is completely fake.

#9 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

:mellow: No thhey don't exist, now, maybe they did once, somwhere, darn lycans, they keep coming back, rgardless of what you have to do.Attached File  Werewolf_by_pmoodie1.jpg   62.74K   2 downloads
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#10 ppredhomme

ppredhomme

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Yeah this episode was thin. The guy knew the woods, yet never knew about the cabin. The guy lived in the town for a long time, but never knew about the strange man at the tire store. The guy never looked into the symbols on tire? Come on now. Very limited interviews were done, so it's all so one-sided, so do we even believe about the room in the cabin because one guy said it was true? I've never seen another show even come close to proving the existence of werewolves, so this will have to remain just a story, like campfire story.

#11 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

:( Not that great, as far as werewolves, or anything else went or go. hard to keep an interest in this one but some simply deserv having the tv set unplugged.Attached File  Werewolf_by_gfxglobe1.png   669.8K   0 downloads

Attached File  Werewolf_by_pmoodie1.jpg   62.74K   0 downloads
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#12 wizardofozone

wizardofozone

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Yeah this episode was thin. The guy knew the woods, yet never knew about the cabin. The guy lived in the town for a long time, but never knew about the strange man at the tire store. The guy never looked into the symbols on tire? Come on now. Very limited interviews were done, so it's all so one-sided, so do we even believe about the room in the cabin because one guy said it was true? I've never seen another show even come close to proving the existence of werewolves, so this will have to remain just a story, like campfire story.

When anything paranormal, ufo, monster related is aired ,do you notice that it always leads to the same questions ... or rather .... omissions that all here have mentioned .... every time I try to put myself and what I believe my own actions would be in every type of paranormal or monster or ufo scenerio ... these stories are always lacking what would simply be normal human reactions from most anyone ..... punch me I strike back or cry .... tell me a truly funny joke I laugh or I am too stupid to understand it .... just real life reaction ! ... ALWAYS missing from any of these paranormal occurrences .... "Huge with blood dripping from his beak ... we followed it " (ya right) ..... ' Tore out the kitchen wall' .... my son and I scouted around the backyard to find it (Regular Clark Kents ! ) .... ' Hovered for at least 20 minutes' ..... (but impossible to find a video camera in the neighborhood in all of that time ... or worse ... 200 family album pics that are perfect .... but just can't seem to film one stationary object in the sky that isn't blurry or wasn't taken from an angle that included relationship to ground perspectives) ...... 'scratched me' ... (but I didn't feel a doctor, saliva sample, or rabies example would be helpful ) .... and on and on .....

#13 Ang2323

Ang2323

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

#14 dstrattenfan

dstrattenfan

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:44 PM