• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LadyLinteweth

LadyLinteweth

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

I've lived in a house with a spirit who hated women, I took care of his butt and now I'm not afraid of any spirit. But I really wasn't all that afraid of him either. I don't get why people are so afraid of spirits or so determined not to believe that supernatural or paranormal things exist. Can someone please explain to me why it's so difficult? I'm not being funny or rude, I'd really like to understand it.

#2 PropheticDemension

PropheticDemension

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

Because people tend to fear what they don't understand. Also because people have become so comfortable living a lie or living in ignorance, that they rather believe a lie than to believe or hear the truth. That's why you sometimes have to d.u.c.k. Dodge Underdeveloped Consciousness Kindly. I have felt and seen demonic spirits and felt angels, so I can relate to what you are going through. Everybody is not ready to come into the knowledge of the truth.

#3 Randellll

Randellll

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

I agree! Can't stand people that think humans are the only things that exist in this world.

#4 EasternNY

EasternNY

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Because people tend to fear what they don't understand. Also because people have become so comfortable living a lie or living in ignorance, that they rather believe a lie than to believe or hear the truth. That's why you sometimes have to d.u.c.k. Dodge Underdeveloped Consciousness Kindly. I have felt and seen demonic spirits and felt angels, so I can relate to what you are going through. Everybody is not ready to come into the knowledge of the truth.

Most people don't have the ability to be a sensitive or otherwise sense the presence of spirits. As such, for most people, including me who is not a sensitive, our first knowledge of ghosts and spirits are usually of Halloween traditions which are usually scary or dreadful, not to mention ghost stories at camp which are often meant to scare. Despite all the negative commenst about Ghost Hunters in recent years, they actually broke the stereotype in making ghost or spirit investigation/encounters into more of the mainstream. These are regular guys encountering and looking for spirits, not some self-professed mystic. Of couse, movies like The Exorcist and The Omen didn't help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users