Photo

"Gold Fever" GHOST MINE Episode 6 (Final Season episode)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TRDG1

TRDG1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

So we are down to the last Episode, the general written preview blurb does'nt really add to much excitement to it, but here it is below.

"Season 1 ends with the miners voting to begin work in the new shaft, despite concerns raised by Kristen and Patrick, who fear an evil presence lurking inside the old tunnel"

Cheers, hopefully some wild Para stuff will take place!!

Tom

#2 Billmc1967

Billmc1967

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

These must be the most gut less ghost investgators, Kristen looks and talks like she is about to cry, and Patrick acts like a over protected boyfriend!! OMG really. They see a fegurie and there scare to death?, well thats what they where looking for right!. This shows really sucks, we will never see seson 2, thank god! note to Syfy, when looking for ghosts, i do not care what the wifes personal feelings are, I don't care what the miners personal thoughts are,,,,please,please just focus on the ghost hunting and do way with the whole personal feeling cut aways

#3 houser23

houser23

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

this show is obviously a fake if you check out the backgrounds of the two so called investigators.Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Yeah The Girls Gone Wild appearance is strange. We don't know the context but of course she's not an experienced investigator.

#5 TRDG1

TRDG1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Is'nt it "funny" that there are no posts about what this final episode got for rating stats......... Guess ONLY when there is "bad news" they like to post about it here, nothing in a positave light me thinks!! Ha Ha

1.312 Million viewers at a .6 for the 19-49 age group!!, LOL

GH got less than that, Ha Ha,1.187 Million at a .4 for the age group

I am hoping to On Demand this final ep Sunday after work, hope its interesting for the final show of the first season!!

Man, Southland really got crushed this week, an alltime low of(out of 5 seasons!!) .925 with a .3 age group, shame as it is the best cop show on, to date!!

Cheers

Tom

#6 Deepvoid

Deepvoid

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

I actually commented on those ratings in the GH forum.

#7 tommyajar

tommyajar

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

I guess I am in the minority here, but I found the show to be awesome from episode 1 through the finale! Loved it! Forget that I could look at Kristen all day, but whatever was lurking in that mine in the finale really blew me away! The GROWL they heard, and that one miner who went looking for someone he supposedly saw.....he actually looked HIGH! His pupils were all dilated, and something really messed him up! What can I say, thought the show was compelling from start to finish, including the parts about the miners and how amazing it was to see them get the gold rush fever! Something you only would hear about in stories was coming to life before our eyes.......I sincerely hope they do have a 2nd season, and if not, at least another show with the two paranormal investigators! Both were great, IMO! I thought it was funny how she would scream, in a cute kind of way! Loved the show.....loved it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users