• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lillyjay2008

lillyjay2008

Time Lord

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hi Every One, My Name is Lillyjay The Moderator for STRANDED!!
Ya know,every show starts off a little rough, gonna give this one more time to get the kinks out,,but looking forward to the last two episodes,This could be so fun, maybe you can get a group together and audition for next seasons show.. I live about 9 miles from the Villisca Axe Murder House, in Villisca Iowa. where a family of 8 were slaughtered in there beds with an axe, among the victims three children,in the 1800's by an unknown person,, it was never solved,I would love to see a crew go in and spend the night, but film it, My self and a paranormal group actually did spend the night,, a lot of strange things happened, I believe it to be haunted...But we never filmed it. come on Josh that would be a great one,, I even know the group that would go,,Posted Image

Posted Image

JOSH GATES

'Stranded'
wednesday 10pm /9pm central

Lets See, Lock a bunch of Newbie Ghost Hunters in a Dark Haunted Building for five days and nights, miles from anybody,! No Crew , Give them the cameras and tools to investigate, Just leave them,

'STRANDED'

Oh Hell Yeah, I can SOOOO do that. lol

Posted Image

#2 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

.. I'll second that for you... You should be taken up on that offer.

#3 juana123

juana123

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

I was just wondering where are the cast auditions or how can you get a group on the show?

#4 Wickedal

Wickedal

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

How do you sign up to try out for the show. what do you have to do. very interested.

#5 Oddbe5

Oddbe5

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

I wouldn't do what the guests on the show do if you paid me a million dollars.

As for the Villisca house, I don't watch any show that features that place. In the past, I did watch parts of an episode. Now when its on, I turn the channel no matter what show is at the location.

There should be a limit to where a show will go. Capitalizing on misery isn't cool. Respect isn't just for the living.

Sy Fy member since 29 Sept 2009 with over 130 posts
Old name Oddtym

#6 EasternNY

EasternNY

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

lillyjay2008, on 19 Mar 2013 - 14:17, said:
Hi Every One, My Name is Lillyjay The Moderator for STRANDED!!
[size=6][color=#800080][sub][i]Ya know,every show starts off a little rough, gonna give this one more time to get the kinks out,,but looking forward to the last two episodes,This could be so fun, maybe you can get a group together and audition for next seasons show.. I live about 9 miles from the Villisca Axe Murder House, in Villisca Iowa. where a family of 8 were slaughtered in there beds with an axe, among the victims three children,in the 1800's by an unknown person,, it was never solved,I would love to see a crew go in and spend the night, but film it, My self and a paranormal group actually did spend the night,, a lot of strange things happened, I believe it to be haunted...But we never filmed it. come on Josh that would be a great one,, I even know the group that would go

<<
<<
From EasternNY,
What did you and your group encounter to conclude that the Villisca House was haunted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users