LOST GIRL Season 4 - General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,746 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

This thread is dedicated to discussion of the fourth season of Lost Girl, due to return to Showcase and Syfy in late 2013/early 2014.

Although this thread has been marked with a spoiler warning, please use spoiler tags when discussing sensitive plot points or posting revealing images.

#2 Docrocker

Docrocker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Spoiler regarding one of the actresses coming back in season 4:

Spoiler

#3 LostgirlLuvher

LostgirlLuvher

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Spoiler regarding one of the actresses coming back in season 4:

Spoiler

Hmmm last sunday when the lost girl cast was tweeting live during the show Rachel S. stated that everyone

keeps asking her the question will tamsin be back for season 4 and she told everyone that she couldn't answer

that question, so I wonder why they changed their minds about letting the cat out of the bag? My guess is that

the answer was pretty obvious so they decided not to try and keep it a secret anymore. While it's true that

Doccubus has it's fans the fact that Tamsin has become a pretty popular character makes sense that they

would keep her around as a regular for season 4 and a possible new love interest for Bo.

Can a Sweet Sweet Succubus ever really be monogomus? Valkubus all the way!

#4 babonne

babonne

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

I hope the rest of the cast can reveal their status as well regarding season 4. Would love to know whether Lauren returns. Not so concerned with Trick or Hale but I hope they're back too....

#5 Docrocker

Docrocker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Spoiler

#6 Minirm

Minirm

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Doc I saw on Twitter
Spoiler

#7 Docrocker

Docrocker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Interesting.  Hope he does.

Spoiler

#8 Minirm

Minirm

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

Yes I agree 1000% with that Doc

#9 LostgirlLuvher

LostgirlLuvher

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'd like to see another bathtub scene between Bo and Tamsin!!!! :wub:

#10 hoodoovoodoo

hoodoovoodoo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

http://www.afterelle...t-girl-season-4

Everything we know (and wildly speculate) about "Lost Girl" Season 4
Posted by Dorothy Snarker, AfterEllen, on April 23, 2013

Have you caught your breath? Are you still scratching your head? Where’d [insert name of almost any character here] go? While our Canadian (and technologically inclined) friends have been puzzling over it for a week, the Lost Girl season finale finally aired for U.S. viewers last night. For a complete synopsis, read the episode recap here. Go, we’ll wait.

So much has happened. Black smoke monsters. Fae-human hybrids. Major daddy issues. One of the biggest cliffhangers – or should we say cliff crashers – was what has become of Tamsin and Dyson.

When last we saw them they were pulling an accidental Thelma & Louise. What was left was a smoldering hunk. But the good news is actress Rachel Skarsten has confirmed that she’ll be back for Season 4, twisted mess of metal be damned.

So that would indicate that at least Tamsin survived. Since I highly doubt that even super Fae like a Valkyrie and a Wolf-Shifter could make it out of that massive crushing, I would guess other forces are at work. And, since we’re just wildly speculating here, I’d guess that Tamsin and Dyson were whisked out of the car by the ominous black smoke left by the Wanderer. You can see it trailing out of the truck before it makes impact.

Speaking of his Wanderness, that’s one way to make an entrance. Bo’s long lost papa makes his first appearance – well the back of him does. And then he imposes some mandatory father-daughter time by sending Bo into the black smoke ether and onto his tarot card.

So it’s possible that he sent Bo, Tamsin and Dyson to some big smoky cloud in the sky together. But where, exactly? Well to figure that out we need to figure out who he is. Again, just spit balling here, I think the Wanderer is the powerful Norse god, Odin. He is considered the god of war, death and also wisdom. He is often depicted holding a staff and is the ruler of Valhalla.

And then there’s Lauren – clever, brave, brilliant Lauren. While you may have felt a flicker of doubt when a smirking Dr. Lewis scrubbed in ready to slice into Dyson, it was all just an elaborate ruse. In a stroke of karmic genius, the good doctor transplanted delicious, delicious Cabbit DNA into Taft instead of wolf. So Dyson should thank her for both saving his life and giving him a post-op snack.

But after the surgery, what became of the Hotpants? Lauren disappeared without the help of a puff of smoke, and Bo seemed none too concerned about finding her. Did she flee the compound? Was she destroying Taft’s research? Will Bo realize she was working on her side all along? And who the hell is Karen Beattie?

And those are just the biggest mysteries. We have so many more. Will Kenzi go all the Fae? What will Hale do now that he has abdicated as acting Ash? When will Trick come back from his love runaway with Stella? Has Vex really gone Light? And can we please, please have more Bruce?

We’ll have to wait until late 2013 for Showcase viewers and early 2014 for Syfy watchers to get the answers. But until then the stars of the show would like to thanks us for another successful season. Zoie Palmer sent out a tweet the night of the finale.

Lost Girl star Anna Silk filmed a little video she posted on the same day.

[ Twitter messages from Zoie Palmer and Rachel Skarsten, Anna Silk video, and screen caps @ above-referenced link. ]

COPYRIGHT © 2002–2013 AFTERELLEN.COM

#11 ThaWolf

ThaWolf

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Lost Girl - Season 4 filming dates

#12 Minirm

Minirm

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

LG Press Release with some great info including

Joining the ensemble cast of fan favourites, the
jam-packed season hosts a stellar lineup of guest stars including, George
Takei (Star Trek), Mia Kirshner (Defiance, Vampire Diaries)
and Ali Liebert (Bomb Girls).

http://shawmedianew....seId=6442452688

#13 LostgirlLuvher

LostgirlLuvher

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

LG Press Release with some great info including

Joining the ensemble cast of fan favourites, the
jam-packed season hosts a stellar lineup of guest stars including, George
Takei (Star Trek), Mia Kirshner (Defiance, Vampire Diaries)
and Ali Liebert (Bomb Girls).

http://shawmedianew....seId=6442452688

Cool that was a great article thanks Minrim for posting it. I'm a bit surprised that

they didn't mention Tamsin but I guess it was because they still reguard her a

a recurring role and not a regular. Does anyone know if they could 

change her from a recurring role to a regular role? I hope so because she

seems to have a bunch of fans like Vex has.

#14 Polgara2001

Polgara2001

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

Isn't Tasmin supposed to be a regular in Season 4?

#15 Syfying

Syfying

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

With many SYFY shows ending or being cancelled I hope we have many years of "Lost Girls". Its a good show.

1. Alpha cancelled,
2. Destination Truth supposedly cancelled. 
3. Warehouse 13 will air for one more season after this one but only six episodes. 
4. Merlin has ended. Ending was disappointing.

Hopefully, some of the people watching those shows will start watching Lost Girls.

So it seems SYFY's main shows will be Lost Girl, Being Human and for a time Warehouse 13. Contiuum does not seem to be going anywhere. And Defiance who knows.

#16 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,746 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

So it seems SYFY's main shows will be Lost Girl, Being Human and for a time Warehouse 13. Contiuum does not seem to be going anywhere. And Defiance who knows.

----

Defiance has already been renewed for a second season... and there is also another season of Haven coming.

#17 LostgirlLuvher

LostgirlLuvher

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

I really like being human. Not as much as lost girl but I do watch it. Never really did  

get into warehouse 13 but I think I might give it a try. Never watched Haven or  

Continum.

#18 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,746 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

Press release on the start of production for season 4. Season summary:

In the upcoming season, fate casts a wide shadow over the Fae world. With Bo’s return, the lines between Dark and Light Fae are blurred, causing Bo to venture into a journey of discovery. Bo and company will ultimately realize that regardless of the challenges and enemies they face, they’re stronger when they face them together.

Oh boy, another journey of discovery! ^_^

George Takei and Ali Liebert have been announced as guest stars.

#19 LowellsMars

LowellsMars

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

Oh my.

Posted Image

#20 WitchhunterKim

WitchhunterKim

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

After hyping Linda Hamilton as a big guest star for what turned out to be about 2 minutes of screen time, it's hard to get excited about guest star announcements.

However, I saw the first season of Bomb Girls, and Ali Liebert was wonderful and amazing in that show.

* Lost Girl * Continuum * Warehouse 13 *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users