5 replies to this topic

#1 CarsonB

CarsonB

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Did anyone see Paranormal Witness last night?  It was that same guy who had TAPS come out to his house in Beverly Hills because he said the ghost of Sharon Tate was haunting his house, even though she lived four houses away and the house had been torn down.  I guess this guy wasn't happy with the fame he got from Ghost Hunters, and decided to do Paranormal Witness with some jucier details. 

~ Stay Calm... Be Brave... Wait for the Signs ~

#2 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

it was an episode that had Chris Fleming in it. That guy said at that time it was Jay Seibring that was haunting his house. Chris Flemming had asked the spirt that was there to lower the temp in that bedroom and let it show on that temp gage that Jason has in his hand and it did in fact drop to what he was asking it to.

#3 cubuffalo

cubuffalo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

syfy forums > syfy channel > paranormal witness

World of Warcraft Night Elf females are the sexiest race in the game. The pic i want to post would prob get me banned. :-)

Posted Image

#4 spiritpeople

spiritpeople

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

That guy, David Oman, comes across as a super creep. It seems he's relentless in trying to capitalize on Sharon Tate's murder? He should have some dignity and let this woman and the other victims rest in peace.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- Marcel Proust

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 CarsonB

CarsonB

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

syfy forums > syfy channel > paranormal witness

Yeah, I know.  But I was wondering if any Ghost Hunters fan remembered that episode.

~ Stay Calm... Be Brave... Wait for the Signs ~

#6 cobbiebean

cobbiebean

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 467 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Yeah, I know.  But I was wondering if any Ghost Hunters fan remembered that episode.

Been a long time, but I recall something about the K2 meter being misused... which raised some questions...

There are a few clips of this episode on YouTube,I do believe...  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users