3 replies to this topic

#1 soundping

soundping

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

On December 19, 2013, it was confirmed by Patrick Doyle that Ghost Mine was not renewed for a third season. He was quoted in saying "We don't know what the future holds for the crew & show, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love & support. Your voices & messages are what kept us going for this long."
http://en.wikipedia....ine_(TV_series)

There it is. No season 3.

#2 Oddbe5

Oddbe5

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

That's horrible. But then, its no unlike the SyFy channel to drop good shows. This is just one more reason to turn away from the Sy Fy channel. Watching Sy Fy feels like a bad relationship that's taking far too long to end. Somebody with some money out there is going to get a clue and give the SyFy some competition, and will probably win. All they have to do is pick up the shows SyFy has canceled.

Sy Fy member since 29 Sept 2009 with over 130 posts
Old name Oddtym

#3 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Good show, which is usually the "kiss of death" here and ones that should have never seen the light of day , as in "GH", keep on coming back. So much for logic governing things.

Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#4 davidhp

davidhp

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

Good too many of these pseudo science "reality paranormal" shows now.  Start putting more science fiction on SyFy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users